Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Kelly Clarkson 75-80k

Enhsa

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

Really disappointing album, so it's lucky to even get opening numbers like this. She's just had the good fortune of having a really quiet week to debut. I don't get it - she recently got married and had her first child, which is when a lot of artists produce some of their best ever material as they're so amazingly inspired by these events. Someone was the only track that I found truly genuine, everything else was bland filler that wasn't even written by her. Heartbeat Song isn't even true because she got together with the man who is now her husband in February 2012, just four months after her Stronger album was released. She's released no new tracks in that time except for her Christmas songs. So...why is she making a breakup song? She has experienced no breakups since her last album. And it shows because Heartbeat Song has to be one of the least believable breakup songs ever. You can tell it was written purely to appeal to the public, it didn't come from the heart. Top it all off with a basic album title and basic album cover that looks like something you'd find in a bargain bin, and we have one forgettable album.

She's doing 38 tour dates in America with this, some at large arenas and ampitheatres. With an album whose lead single only peaked at #34 and is going to debut with less than 100k sales. Good luck with that. Clearly, she's hoping she'll come for her old hits.

​

Um, Heartbeat Song isn't a breakup song, so...

I absolutely love this album, and it's disappointing that it'll debut with so low sales.

And the cover looks MUCH better in person.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

​

Um, Heartbeat Song isn't a breakup song, so...

I absolutely love this album, and it's disappointing that it'll debut with so low sales.

And the cover looks MUCH better in person.

​Sorry about that - it seems I misinterpreted it. There was no lyric video for it when I heard it and the lyrics were just so cliche, all I could hear was stuff about how it was a long time since she played a heartbeat song. Maybe my mind was deciphering it as heartbreak song, I don't know. But somehow, it seemed to read like a joyful breakup song to me. My bad. But I still don't like it even so.

Archived