Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Uninformed Rob Fusari Accusations

Katie14

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

By the information she gave it is pretty obvious that it was him... just try to watch the interviews when she talks about this and then think of her words... 

In fact she even said "RedOne was the first one who didn't try to do that"

and "That man was saying that I was his girlfriend... was that a date? Really?"

Rob Fusari has always said that they were in a relationship... Gaga never mentioned that.

So yeah. And the dates do coincide.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

​

I just came to post this... She didn't realize she was raped till later on in her life so there's a possibility she worked with him for a few more years after that happened

But she specifically said she saw the person one time after it happened.

Stephen

But she specifically said she saw the person one time after it happened.

​"after it happened" meaning after she stopped seeing/working with him. Not after the incident. I suspect it was more than one incident bc of the "dating" thing.

Katie14

By the information she gave it is pretty obvious that it was him... just try to watch the interviews when she talks about this and then think of her words... 

In fact she even said "RedOne was the first one who didn't try to do that"

and "That man was saying that I was his girlfriend... was that a date? Really?"

Rob Fusari has always said that they were in a relationship... Gaga never mentioned that.

So yeah. And the dates do coincide.

Yea but there are other producers she worked with who we don't know about. We are all just assuming it's him because he. Is the only producer we know of who fits those descriptions.

I'm not saying he didn't make moves on her. He may very well have, but that doesn't mean he raped her.

Stephen

Yea but there are other producers she worked with who we don't know about.

​Exactly. She said it wasn't hard to figure out, if you look back at her career and who she's worked with.

SpaceAce

I really don't want to make a thread about this, but it seems like there has been a lot of talk lately about Rob's involvment in Gag's s-xual abuse. I think it is completely unfair to pinpoint him as the primary suspect. Of course I don't have any concrete evidence but if you look at all the inofrmation provided to us, it is pretty clear that it can't be him. According to Gaga, the incident happened when she was 19 years old. She said that she saw her perpetrator once after it happened in a store. I listened to the recording of Rob's presentation discussing the development of "Paparazzi' at Apple last night. During the presentation he says that he worked with Gaga after she was signed to Interscope. I don't know if this was known previously or not.. I certaintly did not know she was still working with him then. This means he was working with her 2-3 years after Gaga was raped. First of all, Gaga wouldn't continue working with someone who did that to her. And, she specifically said she only saw the person one time after it happened.

This confirms that it can't be him. I really wish everyone would stop blaming and accusing him. I'm sure Gaga has worked with dozens of producers who fit the age range she described. We just don't know about them. I kind of hope Gaga would just send out a tweet saying, "Its not Rob". All the fans would know what she is talking about. I just feel bad for him. Im sure he knows all of Gaga's stans think its him.

​

I don't beleve that Rob Fusari s-xuall assalted Gaga either.  I may have co-wrote-developed some of her  early songs, and any s-xual relations would have been consentual, and not really anyone's buisness but theirs.  Financially, their relationship has gotten ugly to be sure and I don't think he is involved with her currently either.

​

“According to Gaga, the incident happened when she was 19 years old... During the presentation he says that he worked with Gaga after she was signed to Interscope.â€

False.

Maybe you’re misunderstanding what he said. Because it is a known fact that he worked with her before and after she signed to Interscope. His work with her helped her get the deal with Def Jam.

“First of all, Gaga wouldn't continue working with someone who did that to her. And, she specifically said she only saw the person one time after it happenedâ€

Nope.

First of all, she actually said that she didn’t understand what was happening at the time and the pain of it didn’t fully hit her until years later. Which is what she would have been referring to when she said she saw him once in person after the fact.

“I'm sure Gaga has worked with dozens of producers who fit the age range she described. We just don't know about them.â€

What? No.

She worked with Rob when she was 19 and he told everyone that they were dating. Has she ever told someone that Rob was her boyfriend? Has she ever mentioned his name other than when she had to in an interview talking about the conception of her name or their song Paparazzi?

The fact that she stated in the Howard Stern interview that it is obvious who she’s talking about should tell you that we’re not in the wrong for accusing him.

“I don't believe that Rob Fusari s-xuall assalted Gaga either. I may have co-wrote-developed some of her  early songs, and any s-xual relations would have been consensual, and not really anyone's buisness but theirs.  Financially, their relationship has gotten ugly to be sure and I don't think he is involved with her currently either.â€

You have no basis for anything you’re saying here. All of the facts that we know point to their “relationship†being abusive. It’s really messed up for you to claim otherwise when she’s done everything but outrightly name him, which she LEGALLY can’t.

Katie14

​Exactly. She said it wasn't hard to figure out, if you look back at her career and who she's worked with.

Everyone always uses this as validation that it's him. In that interview she said she doesn't let producers take advantage of her and it isn't hard to figure out who the bad ones are. But she was not specifically talking about the one who raped her. She was talking in general about abusive producers. Gaga doesn't admit she was raped until later on in the interview.

Admin

It's clearly him. I don't know how people can doubt this after the Howard Stern interview.

Elizabeth

Based off of what Gaga has said, I don't think anyone would be jumping to crazy conclusions by suggesting that he was abusive towards her. She's essentially confirmed it, but without actually saying the words. 

TheFame Monster

Paparazzi was recorded in 2007-8 which was 9 years ago. 9 years ago Gaga was 19. Rob Fusari produced Paparazzi. Gaga said the person who raped her was a producer, over 20 hears older and that he said they were dating. 

He's the only one that fits. 

ShockPop

She basically confirmed it was him in Alejandro.  Listen to the damn song. "She's just a baby" "don't wanna kiss don't wanna touch" "no stop, I cant be with you like this anymore" the whole entire song. And the Roberto name drop, it's very very obvious.

Brandon

I can't believe you guys are judging him.

You don't know the (full) story. You don't know for sure if she meant him. You don't know if what Gaga said is true. You didn't hear his side. You don't know what happened. You don't know a thing. 

Stephen

It's clearly him. I don't know how people can doubt this after the Howard Stern interview.

Thank you.

Katie14

Then why did he say yesterday 

​

​

“According to Gaga, the incident happened when she was 19 years old... During the presentation he says that he worked with Gaga after she was signed to Interscope.â€

False.

Maybe you’re misunderstanding what he said. Because it is a known fact that he worked with her before and after she signed to Interscope. His work with her helped her get the deal with Def Jam.

“First of all, Gaga wouldn't continue working with someone who did that to her. And, she specifically said she only saw the person one time after it happenedâ€

Nope.

First of all, she actually said that she didn’t understand what was happening at the time and the pain of it didn’t fully hit her until years later. Which is what she would have been referring to when she said she saw him once in person after the fact.

“I'm sure Gaga has worked with dozens of producers who fit the age range she described. We just don't know about them.â€

What? No.

She worked with Rob when she was 19 and he told everyone that they were dating. Has she ever told someone that Rob was her boyfriend? Has she ever mentioned his name other than when she had to in an interview talking about the conception of her name or their song Paparazzi?

The fact that she stated in the Howard Stern interview that it is obvious who she’s talking about should tell you that we’re not in the wrong for accusing him.

“I don't believe that Rob Fusari s-xuall assalted Gaga either. I may have co-wrote-developed some of her  early songs, and any s-xual relations would have been consensual, and not really anyone's buisness but theirs.  Financially, their relationship has gotten ugly to be sure and I don't think he is involved with her currently either.â€

You have no basis for anything you’re saying here. All of the facts that we know point to their “relationship†being abusive. It’s really messed up for you to claim otherwise when she’s done everything but outrightly name him, which she LEGALLY can’t.

He specifically says in the audio from yesterday that interscope wanted a song called Paparazzi. I'm not misunderstanding anything. 

How can you say" no" about producers we don't know about. 

Katie14

Paparazzi was recorded in 2007-8 which was 9 years ago. 9 years ago Gaga was 19. Rob Fusari produced Paparazzi. Gaga said the person who raped her was a producer, over 20 hears older and that he said they were dating. 

He's the only one that fits. 

Then why did he say yesterday he produced paparazzi after she was signed to interscope?

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Elizabeth locked this topic

Archived