💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Uninformed Rob Fusari Accusations

Katie14

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I apologize that some people are offended by this thread but It truly bothers me that there seems to be this unanimous agreement that Rob Fusari is the rapist. We don't have the information necessary to make that kind of assumption. And I really don't appreciate that some of you think im "slow" or "not using logic" or "ignoring the clear evidence" just because Im not as quick as you are to jump to conclusions. 

​

This, this, this. we have no proof.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

3. this is Gaga's personal business, she feels hurt by this, it is trauma. She acted like victims would: allow it to happen for long, stayed silent for years. It is not our issue to discuss and hunt the man, because we know what he caused and that is enough. It isn't right to say she should have done this and that at the time, because we are not her. We are not affected like her. I understand you made this thread angered at people saying its him, but it is not alright for a victim to have people around discussing the details and implications of her rape, years after.

​YES THANK YOU!!!

Whispering

​they were in love at one point... 

In love? Did Gaga say they were in love? 

Woolfsmck

​

This, this, this. we have no proof.

​No we don't ... I'm getting the bitter vibe from her and him about their relationship, and the money law suit most likely stoked that...

Its probable that Rob used(abused) his position early in Gaga's career for s-x ... Gaga likely agreed or allowed certian activites because she was ambitious. 

Rape is a different animal, and had Rob actually commited such a felony, I would think that her Papa would be more involved as I would if my daughter were assaulted. 

I'm guessing that the term rape is contextual in that she felt that her career would be rewarded if she had s-x... 

If there is an anonomyous rapist on the loose in NY, I would think that the authorities would have been notified and police reports made regarding the incident.

Like ChicaSkas says, we only have speculations and pieces of information regarding the whole matter. 

I would like to watch what Gaga does with her career now that this is part of her past and the main reason I follow this web site.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Whispering

​

If there is an anonomyous rapist on the loose in NY, I would think that the authorities would have been notified and police reports made regarding the incident.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of anonymous rapists in NY. One in four college women will be the victim of date rape. Do you think all of those men have been charged? How long did it take for the Cosby story to break? There were women who told their story years ago and no one wanted to listen. 

There are thousands upon thousands of unreported cases of rape in this country. 

Gaga was raped. She said she was. She didn't really even start to deal with it until four or five years later, which is completely normal and actually quite typical. There aren't reports on the crime because it wasn't reported, which is also a typical occurrence in these situations. 

ChicaSkas

I would like to watch what Gaga does with her career now that this is part of her past and the main reason I follow this web site.

​I apologize if through my desire to learn more about the man and the Fame era sessions has turned anyone off.

I know it's not why most of you come here.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

It's clearly him. I don't know how people can doubt this after the Howard Stern interview.

​this

​I apologize if through my desire to learn more about the man and the Fame era sessions has turned anyone off.

​Even though I feel like he did it I don't think you were in the wrong to interview him. He did give us some interesting information. If people don't wanna see things that involve him they simply don't have to click on any threads that have to do with him.

Bebe

I just want to add what nobody else here has pointed out. Rob claims he has worked with Beyonce. He is credited for producing Bootylicious which makes his claim credible, but it's possible that they just found his production and wanted to work on that.

It's just interesting that he also fits the profile of claiming to have worked with Beyonce.

ShockPop

For me it's like reading police interviews of serial killers. I can't help but picture him in prison and you're the sultry cop :/

Rob is the main suspect in this story, but I think that these kinds if situations are much more complicated than we think. So we can't just explain it in one sentence. Even Gaga needed many years to understand what had happened to her. It's extremely hard to speculate. And Gaga said that majority of producers are abusive in this industry, so she must have experieced so much s-xual abuse in her life... I feel sincerely sorry for her. She's a strong woman. She really sacrificed so much for her art. She deserves all the happiness she's experiencing now. That's why I am extremely happy to see Gaga smiling. And Taylor has helped her a lot in her intimate life. She's talked a lot how her s-x life has improved and it's not terrifying anymore. I do think that Taylor was and is like a therapist she needed for so long. I'm happy she found Taylor. With this happy note we should stop speculating and enjoy seeing Gaga smile. 

054.jpg

lego

I just want to add what nobody else here has pointed out. Rob claims he has worked with Beyonce. He is credited for producing Bootylicious which makes his claim credible, but it's possible that they just found his production and wanted to work on that.

It's just interesting that he also fits the profile of claiming to have worked with Beyonce.

I noticed that too, I think I mentioned it in HS interview thread

"“ow I met this record producer quote on quote. He is going to make me a star. He said he worked with Beyonce or whatever†And then you know, they didn’t really work with Beyonce. It was all a big lie."

She was giving us hints all the time. I feel like this quote is her own saying, what she thought at the time.

FreePalestine

Katie14

I apologize for saying, "it can't be him" in my original post. I should not have said something so concrete like that when we don't have all the information. I just assumed that nobody would go back and work with someone years later after being abused by that person. But then some of you are saying that Fusari lied about working with her after she was signed to Interscope (she would have been 21-22) and Paparazzi was produced when Gaga was 19 and signed to Def Jam or maybe even before that. Then Gaga said she saw him once in a store after it happened. After reading all the posts in this thread, I think it definitely can be possible that she meant she saw him once after she realized the horrific nature of what happened to her. So, I take back what I said. On that note, I still don't think its fair to assume its him just like it isn't fair to assume its not him.

:excuseme: um no 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Elizabeth locked this topic

Archived