Jump to content

PHOTO: Kim Kardashian Dyes Her Hair Blonde


KaanBTW

Featured Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

She looks like Beyonce in that pic.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

LG10

She looks like Beyonce in that pic.

​them nose and lips... u cant argue with that

 

kim-kardashian-debuts-platinum-blonde-ha

kind of look like gagz

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alien Tulip

I don't understand how some people can think they she looks extremely gorgeous. Not my type at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

MelbHawker

I actually am so sick of seeing her. FFS who cares if she dyes her hair blonde? 

They both reek of arrogance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

lego

I actually am so sick of seeing her. FFS who cares if she dyes her hair blonde? 

They both reek of arrogance. 

:trootea:

FreePalestine
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...