Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NME: Madonna's Devil Pray sounds like Aura

Enhsa

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

​Not at all how? :spin: In your opinion Gaga's work might be better but ROL and Music (and LAP too) were both far more critically applauded than any of Gaga's albums to this point. 

The lyrical depth of American Life and Ray of Light is far greater than that of most of Gaga's stuff to which is what it comes down to if we're applying the same copy-paste Infected Mushrooms to Gaga/Madonna technique that was used with Aura

​The dance/electronic nature of ARTPOP has no need for lyrical depth in most songs, like Confessons for example. 

And don't pull the critical aclaim card. these were differen times for pop music, proven as well by Madonna's aclaim these days.

And Gaga has many songs with depth as well, not that it matters when it comes to the above discussion anyway.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

​Gaga didn't make Aura, Zedd didn't make Aura, the love you have of Aura is from its original form. Infected Mushrooms should get a LOT more credit in this fan base. If Infected mushrooms actually got to work with Madonna, I don't see why she couldn't make something miles ahead of Aura.

​she can't do a better song anymore. no voice to work with. 

Haroon

5/10 :P

"Trite self-empowerment anthem ‘Iconic’ informs us that there’s only two letters difference between Icon and I Can’t. Sadly, there are also two letters between class and ass. "

default_lmao.gif

​Omg I did that silent laugh when you want to laugh so hard but nothing comes out :deadbanana: I need to go read that review, thanks for posting that nugget as motivation :toofunny: 

darkwolf

5/10 :P

​ARTPOP is not really better you know, a mere 6/10. Even MDNA has 7/10 :awkney:

Just goes to show their "reviews" are really relevant, if you ask me.

FATCAT

However, from its beats and layers to its vocals and lyrics

So from the lyrics and bass, you feel its superior to anything she has and ever could put out? I'm not a fan of Madonna, but I have to give her at least give her the benefit of the doubt. I haven't heard her entire discography, and unless I'm mistaken, I'm guess that you haven't either. I'm not attacking you or your post, I'm just saying that you too should be less harsh.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

​WHy would she? No offence but I am just asking why would Madonna make something better.

​I'm not saying that she would, I'm saying she could. In my original post, I stated that if Madonna got to work with IM, instead of just purchasing their instrumental, she could produce something of greater quality. But the key word is could, I mean, anything could happen.

Purr more, hiss less.

FrankGutz

Express Yourself - BTW comparisson teas a.k.a. I don't hear it lol

​this tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Because of the acoustic guitar, a hard hitting bass and a lil bit of build up? what kind of a reach

​This

​Infected Mushrooms should get a LOT more credit in this fan base.

​No, because they're jerks.

FATCAT

​No, because they're jerks.

​How are they jerks? :madge:

Purr more, hiss less.

Prismatic

Devil Pray sounds more like 'Miles Away' than anything. Once again, Madonna influence herself. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

God they sound nothing alike. I like that one part of Devil Pray better quite frankly but the lyrics are dreadful.

Anyone who says they sound similar just wants to kick Madonna while she is down. Let's not sink to that level.

Archived