Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Your answer is

tumblr_nkrwaxMDrV1t5tmnjo1_400.gif

​Do you even have valid arguments or you just thought that this KimK's gif would make you look hip?

:bye:

HEARTHUNTER

​Do you even have valid arguments or you just thought that this KimK's gif would make you look hip?

:bye:

​Lol... Do you really believe I used that just because it makes me hip? I'm not that kind of person, no thanks.

1547921_10205050998945508_20894645612505

To answer your question.. Yes I do :

The song is extremely melodic, a sort of heavenly inferno with a powerful chorus which is absolutely excellent. Speaking of the chorus and excellence, has your "queen" ever done something as powerful as Aura's chorus? Sonically and lyrically? Because Gaga wrote something really poetic, when I see Devil Pray's chorus I don't know what to think to be honest. I'm not tempted by what the singer asks me because it lacks intention. Well, basically I'm just saying the song lacks power, and I can see that in the lyrics and the way Madonna sings it. Anyways yeah my thought is absolutely subjective but I took the time to listen to Devil Pray and I'm not convinced, sorry.

Edit : By the way, you can see how Madonna doesn't write for herself and that she isn't sincere in that song, your fave is trying to hard to appeal to teenagers by using d--gs in her but please, PLEASE. Don't even compare Gaga to this and just don't say Aura isn't better than that song because it clearly is.

NONONONO

​Lol... Do you really believe I used that just because it makes me hip? I'm not that kind of person, no thanks.

The song is extremely melodic, a sort of heavenly inferno with a powerful chorus which is absolutely excellent. Speaking of the chorus and excellence, has your "queen" ever done something as powerful as Aura's chorus? Sonically and lyrically? Because Gaga wrote something really poetic, when I see Devil Pray's chorus I don't know what to think to be honest. I'm not tempted by what the singer asks me because it lacks intention. Well, basically I'm just saying the song lacks power, and I can see that in the lyrics and the way Madonna sings it. Anyways yeah my thought is absolutely subjective but I took the time to listen to Devil Pray and I'm not convinced, sorry.

Edit : By the way, you can see how Madonna doesn't write for herself and that she isn't sincere in that song, your fave is trying to hard to appeal to teenagers by using d--gs in her but please, PLEASE. Don't even compare Gaga to this and just don't say Aura isn't better than that song because it clearly is.

​PLEASE! You talk as if you know anything about music, when you clearly don't. Lol.

The songs are nothing alike. Nothing at all, unless to pressed little people like yourself that like to hate just for the sake of it and drag Madonna at every chance you have. 

Devil Pray has a lot more to it that it appears. With your supposed music expertise, you should have noticed that.

The music is not about d--gs, but religion and faith.  :kissga:

HEARTHUNTER

​PLEASE! You talk as if you know anything about music, when you clearly don't. Lol.

The songs are nothing alike. Nothing at all, unless to pressed little people like yourself that like to hate just for the sake of it and drag Madonna at every chance you have. 

Devil Pray has a lot more to it that it appears. With your supposed music expertise, you should have noticed that.

The music is not about d--gs, but religion and faith.  :kissga:

​Uhm hate is a strong word. I'm not pressed, I just don't like her, I admit that my comments seemed very aggressive.

I've seen what it is about, I've noticed it thanks, it's about religion and faith but what do d--gs have to do with religion? Why does she even use them in that song? That doesn't make sense to me. I just feel like Madonna writes her music in that way (by using religion and d--gs) just to be controversial and give herself a "pseudo-artistry". :shrug:

I don't want to sound boastful but yeah I know a about music, I take time to listen to tracks to understand them. I know that my point of view is subjective. You guys are just pressed because ARTPOP is over and you call it trash but 

Anyways I'm done with this thread :love:

HEARTHUNTER

​Uhm hate is a strong word. I'm not pressed, I just don't like her, I admit that my comments seemed very aggressive.

I've seen what it is about, I've noticed it thanks, it's about religion and faith but what do d--gs have to do with religion? Why does she even use them in that song? That doesn't make sense to me. I just feel like Madonna writes her music in that way (by using religion and d--gs) just to be controversial and give herself a "pseudo-artistry". :shrug:

I don't want to sound boastful but yeah I know a about music, I take time to listen to tracks to understand them. I know that my point of view is subjective.

Anyways I'm done with this thread :love:

​

darkwolf

​I love Aura, but after like a minute and a half it turns into a gigantic mess. that's my opinion.

Devil pray on the other hand keeps progressing very well, good storytelling. I actually liked the demo more, it had a flok/country touch in the chorus. And is the d--g listing part the only thing you got from this song? LOL

And again, it's totally irrelevant because these two songs have nothing to do with each other.

HEARTHUNTER

​I love Aura, but after like a minute and a half it turns into a gigantic mess. that's my opinion.

Devil pray on the other hand keeps progressing very well, good storytelling. I actually liked the demo more, it had a flok/country touch in the chorus. And is the d--g listing part the only thing you got from this song? LOL

And again, it's totally irrelevant because these two songs have nothing to do with each other.

​It tells a story, it tells something but I was questionning the sincerity of the song.

I agree with you on the last point :yes:

darkwolf

​It tells a story, it tells something but I was questionning the sincerity of the song.

I agree with you on the last point :yes:

​What sincerity?

Archived