Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marine Le Pen accepts Madonna’s invitation out

MyQueen

Featured Posts

Blake

Didn't Madonna include Le Pen in her Nobody Knows Me backdrop during the MDNA Tour? And she threatened to sue. :flop:

Marine-Le-Pen-_2238946b.jpg

You should more details to the OP before some Madonna haters jump to assume she supports Le Pen's party :air:

barnabesk

Didn't Madonna include Le Pen in her Nobody Knows Me backdrop during the MDNA Tour? And she threatened to sue. :flop:

​

and rightfully did so.

Sugarfall

Ooh I hope will find out what they'll talk about :gum:

What does Le Pens party support?

darkwolf

​Yes she did, and Marine le pen and her party sued her.

At First Marine declined the invitation, after Madonna said she wanted to have a drink and chat with Marine to see where "it is all coming from", when asked about her on Le Grand Journal. But now she accepted it.

darkwolf

Ooh I hope will find out what they'll talk about :gum:

What does Le Pens party support?

​Far right.

URFUTUREFAV

​They sue her but nothing happened, then on the french TV show Le Grand Journal they talked about that, and she said that she wanted to know how this lady 

​Yes she did, and Marine le pen and her party sued her.

At First Marine declined the invitation, after Madonna said she wanted to have a drink and chat with Marine to see where "it is all coming from", when asked about her on Le Grand Journal. But now she accepted it.

​omg I can't even reply to anyone without someone coming and saying what I was about to say.

People hate what they don't understand.

darkwolf

​They sue her but nothing happened, then on the french TV show Le Grand Journal they talked about that, and she said that she wanted to know how this lady 

​omg I can't even reply to anyone without someone coming and saying what I was about to say.

​Reductive :derpga:

Vernier

We won't get to find out what they discussed tho

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived