đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Billy B hurt by Tara Savelo's credit as the make-up artist of Gaga in 2009-2011

Dolev

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

Aside from tara being sick, I honestly think Gaga and Tara had some type of disagreement. I think Gaga started to realize that Tara is a messy person and doesnt know how to do makeup well.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

Aside from tara being sick, I honestly think Gaga and Tara had some type of disagreement. I think Gaga started to realize that Tara is a messy person and doesnt know how to do makeup well.

​Tara still kept praising Gaga in the Cheek to Cheek era and thanked Gaga on twitter like a week ago so if they ever had a disagreement, I doubt it was a big one.

Gaga Ate My Ass

​Tara still kept praising Gaga in the Cheek to Cheek era and thanked Gaga on twitter like a week ago so if they ever had a disagreement, I doubt it was a big one.

I felt like tara was a bad influence for gaga. She smoked pot with gaga and had facial work done with gaga. Poor gaga being peer pressured into doing things unnatural. I think gaga is still friends or maybe just acquainted with tara still but its only out of sympathy for her. Overall I think Gaga is just focused on having a positive team with her.

Weasel

No offense but Tara has always seem like a bit of an, ok let's not risk a WP :koons:But how she always wanted to be noticed, wasn't she giving autographs at one point :rip: 

Sugarfall

No offense but Tara has always seem like a bit of an, ok let's not risk a WP :koons:. But how she always wanted to be noticed, wasn't she giving autographs at one point :rip: 

​Yeah and she had stans who called themselves Taracorns :rip:

Billy B is king. Thank god Tara is gone. Sweet girl, but you can see the improvement dramatically. 

​

When did she let go? I knew the difference but I thought she stepped ha game up.

Weasel

​Yeah and she had stans who called themselves Taracorns :rip:

​:air:

Gaga Ate My Ass

​

When did she let go? I knew the difference but I thought she stepped ha game up.

Sis tara left at the end of last year hence why started looking beautiful again. The new makeup artist really makes gaga look gaga again and healthier.

Cody Draco

Make-up artists aren't the only people involved in Gaga's looks. Fashion designers are as well. Stylists are as well. Gaga herself is as well. It's a collaborative effort.

It's not Tara's job to correct anyone. If this Billy dude feels like he is under praised or whatever that is his issue not anyone else's. :ohwell:

Juanjo

Billy should not have anything to worry about, we know he is responsible for some of Gaga's most exquisite and iconic looks. I hope they collaborate again, soon. :yes:

Also, guys, you shouldn't be so harsh on Tara. I don't think she's a bad makeup artist, I'm sure the makeup during the ARTPOP era was exactly what Gaga wanted. Tara was just doing her job. :shrug:

Curunir

oh sure mention this now, 4 years later and when gaga is in the spotlight again :roll:

if he had something to say, he should've said it then. now it's just attention seeking and pointless

Schwerk

I think it's surprising someone of his status would talk about a former assistant like this. I've never really heard or see Tara boast about her work, I actually wondered if she really was a trained professional because she never tweeted anything make-up related or create iconic looks. Gaga seemed to like Taras company and enjoy her work for her tour make-up and everyday looks. Tara didn't really do many big shoots/events. Val Garland did many of those after Billy and now Sarah does.

Maybe Tara's looking for a new job and using Billys creations as her own causing him to get irritated? But I still don't understand why he would seek attention like this and not just resolve things with Tara privately. 

This makes it seem like he wants to ride along with the 'Lady Gaga is cool again' train.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Jesse Pinkman

Ugh. I see why Gaga left damn near her entire team last year. They're all annoying as hell. No wonder why she was such a mess.

It's science, bitch

Tara was annoying. Fans were annoying about her. Glad she's gone. Her work was terrible as well. She gave Gaga SOME cute looks but that's it.

Archived