đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Drawings of Lady Gaga and Jo Calderone

liLLmonster_nat

Featured Posts

liLLmonster_nat

really REALLY good. the only criticism i have is that the mouth on the born this way image is a little awkward. but besides that, ITS FABULOUS!

Yeah!! the mouth annoyed me cause i drew it too dark and couldnt rub it out so i had to leave it XD I should redraw it maybe with a better mouth XD thank you monster :D

:clap:

Thank you monster paws up!! :D :D

Well done~!

conana_approves87ab20690092.gif

Thank you monster :D :D :D

Lovely! I like Jo! :D

Thank you very much monster :D :D paws up!

Good job! You're talented. Welcome to GGD btw :)

Thank you so much monster! :D Paws Up!

Haha well i really like the Jo one a lot. Very cute.

Aw thank you monster :D :D Paws up!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

you're welcome.. :hug:

may I ask a favor, can you draw derpga? pls.. :flutter:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

I wish I could draw that brilliantly. I can't, so I got my friend to draw Gaga.

me too. :cry: :cry: :cry:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

MarryTheSequins

That's amazing! Just for an improvement, i'd work on shading parts of the face so it doesn't look flat. The shape you have done is perfect though, keep it up!

liLLmonster_nat

you're welcome.. :hug:

may I ask a favor, can you draw derpga? pls.. :flutter:

Sure I probably can do that :) It might take me a while cause im 16 and quite busy with school but ill let you know when its done :)

I wish I could draw that brilliantly. I can't, so I got my friend to draw Gaga.

:D If you really want to im sure you could draw brilliantly!! It takes a lot of practice but ive had no training or anything for drawing I just draw, I taught myself! so I think if you wanna draw Gaga you can!!! :D :D paws up!

That's amazing! Just for an improvement, i'd work on shading parts of the face so it doesn't look flat. The shape you have done is perfect though, keep it up!

Thank you very much monster!!! that really helps! ive only just started playing around with shading so any tips you have are great! I havent had any drawing lessons or anything I just taught myself but id love to be able to improve my drawings so thank you :D paws up!

MarryTheSequins

Thank you very much monster!!! that really helps! ive only just started playing around with shading so any tips you have are great! I havent had any drawing lessons or anything I just taught myself but id love to be able to improve my drawings so thank you :D paws up!

It's fine, I taught myself too, you can see my drawings in the link under my signature. I usually smudge the lines around the chin with my finger instead of lightly drawing with pencil, then you don't see the pencil lines but just shading. You'll have to message me when you've done some more, I'd really love to see other work of yours! ;)

Nice job on both of them :) I like the second one especially, you drew her features nicely and her tattoos as well.

liLLmonster_nat

It's fine, I taught myself too, you can see my drawings in the link under my signature. I usually smudge the lines around the chin with my finger instead of lightly drawing with pencil, then you don't see the pencil lines but just shading. You'll have to message me when you've done some more, I'd really love to see other work of yours! ;)

Wow!! I was looking your signiture before and was wondering if you had drawn them! they look so amazing you are so very talented monster!! That is such a great idea!!! I will deffinatly do that in my future pictures! thanks! and sure :D ill message you when ive drawn more pictures!! :D

Nice job :lol:

Thank you!!! :D paws up!

Nice job on both of them :) I like the second one especially, you drew her features nicely and her tattoos as well.

Thank you so much!!!! :D :D paws up!!! :D

liLLmonster_nat

Very good. :)

Here's a pic I drew in permanant marker of Gaga. :)

251629_10150209129286380_764101379_6874201_7281282_n.jpg

Thank you Monster!!!! and thats amazing!!! I love it!!!! great job :D :D paws up!

• 4 months later...
liLLmonster_nat

tumblr_m67ljbwC8j1qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

This is the bunch of new art work ive been working on based on the Marry The Night Video for a school art project, enjoy monsters!

tumblr_m67l9omtAV1qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m67l82A2yk1qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m67l753o6d1qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m67l753o6d1qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m67l58hgl21qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m67l477qtR1qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m67l33yvfR1qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m67l1wYWjx1qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m67l0oiUyu1qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m67l0oiUyu1qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m67kywJwj61qmnlz6o1_1280.jpg

• 1 month later...