Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Katy Perry is selling Left Shark onesies now

Coop

Featured Posts

RAMROD

$120 for that just because it has her name branded on it? No thanks.

Rather spend 60 - 75 bucks on a kigurumi.  :blehga:

I agree tbh.

I hope some Asian web stores risks it and made the left shark (with different name so not voiolating any copyrights) kigu because that is where I usually bought it from :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

I agree tbh.

I hope some Asian web stores risks it and made the left shark (with different name so not voiolating any copyrights) kigu because that is where I usually bought it from :lmao:

If you end up finding a website selling something similar link me cause I would buy it to be honest. :giveup:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Tropico

It looks okay but it's hella overpriced 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Spock

@Spock LO COMPRASTE?????????????????????????????????///

$129.99 :madge:

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

If you end up finding a website selling something similar link me cause I would buy it to be honest. :giveup:

I will :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Well, it is the only successful thing about her in a while, so I guess she has to milk it. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Noah X

"ATTENTION INTERNET: NO LONGER DO YOU HAVE TO DIY LEFT SHARK COSTUME LIKE THIS GUY:"

everything that Gaga stands for. Katy is nothing about encouraging creativity but marketing herself. disgusting.

evgenigerm2

$129.99 for a onsie... she really is cashing in on this :spin: but its too little too late, people are already over it :spin:

​

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

KyliesChild

That is so odd :rip: AND why would she put her name in the back too. Not only that, why $130 :lmao:Katy sis... 

lego

"ATTENTION INTERNET: NO LONGER DO YOU HAVE TO DIY LEFT SHARK COSTUME LIKE THIS GUY:"

everything that Gaga stands for. Katy is nothing about encouraging creativity but marketing herself. disgusting.

Good point. Her lawyers attacked some guy for making these 3D shark dolls or something. 

She really needs all the money.

FreePalestine

StrawberryBlond

​That's exactly it. "Don't put in time and effort with minimal resources to make a decent replica - buy my $130 (plus additional P&P and shipping costs) official piece of merchandise produced at an extremely low cost with the simple one second click of a button instead." You're right, Gaga would have praised anyone who tried to re-create her outfits. I remember she once caught sight of someone dressed in one of her outfits at the MB and she asked them where they got it. When they said they made it, she went: "You are f***ing talented." No overpriced merchandise of her costumes followed. Apart from some kinda sorta related leather jackets and shell bras, Gaga would never take it this far. This is a whole new level of tacky and money grabbing. This is the beginning of the end of Katy's career, just wait and see. This kind of desperation and need to appeal to the most of the moment trend can not lead to good things. You know, "the harder you try to be trendy, the more you appear uncool" and "by trying to make something relevant, you make it more dated."

Prismatic

​That's exactly it. "Don't put in time and effort with minimal resources to make a decent replica - buy my $130 (plus additional P&P and shipping costs) official piece of merchandise produced at an extremely low cost with the simple one second click of a button instead." You're right, Gaga would have praised anyone who tried to re-create her outfits. I remember she once caught sight of someone dressed in one of her outfits at the MB and she asked them where they got it. When they said they made it, she went: "You are f***ing talented." No overpriced merchandise of her costumes followed. Apart from some kinda sorta related leather jackets and shell bras, Gaga would never take it this far. This is a whole new level of tacky and money grabbing. This is the beginning of the end of Katy's career, just wait and see. This kind of desperation and need to appeal to the most of the moment trend can not lead to good things. You know, "the harder you try to be trendy, the more you appear uncool" and "by trying to make something relevant, you make it more dated."

​Tell that to the Queen of Pop Madonna. Katy is far from being cool and trendy now (and why wouldn't she bring the left shark to another level? If people wants it, then why not sell it and make some imcome). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived