💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favourite Gaga memory?

bionic

Featured Posts

Dunk96

When I first saw the Born This Way video for the first time

Watching the VMA's 2009 performance for the first time ever and being awe-struck.

Watching the 2011 Grammy performance for the first time being blown away.

Going to the Born This Way Ball & artRAVE

Gaga messaging me back on LittleMonsters.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

Either the first time she sang Born This Way in that Meat Dress or when It first clicked on when i logged into www.ladygaga.com ... I cried... So. Hard.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I'd say watching the ScheiBe performance during the BTWB. It was just so breathtaking!

tumblr_m4ppn7atRh1r6z08zo1_500.gif

Schwerk

YAAAAAAS Marjol! I also attended the Amsterdam BTW Ball and I've seen you on stage.. Well, duh everybody there did xD

​Aw, thank you! :hug:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

monketsharona

2010 VMAs :legend:

all the wins, outfits, iconic moments, pressed plastic pop bitÑhes aka Katy Perry, Rihanna and Kesha

celebrities-reactions-lady-gagas-meat--l

If you look at it closely Rihanna seems amused not pressed, though Katy and Kesha : :rip:

VOLANTIS

I have so many Moments but I remember gathering everyone I knew and staying up all night because clips of 'You and I' video was leaking from 20:00. we all grabbed snacks and watched these tiny clips all until the whole video leaked around 00:00 for a while on YouTube. We were slayed and suddenly the clip was taken off. And we waited till 03:00 for the complete official upload. It was just so much fun because these friends weren't even littlemonsters but yet never left my side because I was hyping like an insane person. Its deeply satisfying to re-think of that night. 

Due to geography I still haven't been able to see her live but I know the day I'll witness her live would be the best day of my life.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Sexxx

one of my fondest was Judas leaking bit by bit, then the rush release, and having the pleasure of listening to it for the first time on a beautiful sunny Friday... take me back :cry:

CherryPi3

Smelling FAME for the first time and seeing all the promo at the mall

Judas leaking and me freaking out at school (still have the original leak too :giveup:)

Buying Born This Way (single) off iTunes and hearing it for the first time at school during class.

Convincing my parents to let me buy The Fame back in 08

Seeing her for the first time at the Born This Way Ball

Having the best night of my life at the artRAVE

09 VMA and everyone at school talking about it the next day

Telephone music video premiere on E!

Aura leaking

Going to school on Sunday to listen to and download Venus because I had no power at home

911 POP EMERGENCY

So many beautiful memories Gaga has given me throughout my teen years :monsterpaw:

bionic

Nope. I did bring a stuffed panda, but I didn't strike the stage. :lmao: 

​mess :laughga: 

buy bionic

Yanko

When i came back from summer holidays and she announced pop music emergency/first listen to AURA leak 

• Admin unfeatured this topic
Michael

I guess my favourite memories of Gaga have been the three times that I've seen her live, including the whole experience of the entire day.

The Monster Ball, Radio 1's Big Weekend, and the artRAVE. All such wonderful experiences that I will never forget, where I got to see Gaga and meet some amazing people who I've remained in contact with.

My other favourite memories are listening to Born This Way and ARTPOP for the first time. I remember the anticipation I felt before pressing play, knowing that I'm about to hear these albums for the first time that I will listen to for the rest of my life. These albums that are building Gaga's legacy.

And I also have very great memories of watching the BRIT Awards with my family in 2010, and being so excited that it was her night and she was winning every thing. My family were all rooting for her, mainly because they know how much I love her, and her performance was spectacular. I felt so proud.

• 2 weeks later...
bionic

also when i first saw poker face on tv 

​Do you remember which performance it was?

buy bionic

When GaGa performed Partynausoeus and it actually seemed like she was keeping her promise of showing us new music on tour

Archived