Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney at the 2015 Polar Plunge

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

Gaga is just the sweetest girl ever, love her!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

giskardsb

Some of us are actually praising it. Some of us like men like taylor with more meat on their body. Why are u making an assumption that he has a lower body fat percentage than a lot of us? Why are you taking it so personal? Why do you always make posts trying to indirectly insult others? You think your posts make you more mature but insulting others while making a point just makes you mean hearted. Anyway taylor and gaga are a s-xy couple and I cant wait for more pics like these in the future :flutter: 

​

sorry, I just thought it was funny.  Dude is probably less than 10% body fat and showing every abdominal muscle and because one shot has his diaphragm pushed out people are like "Taylor is gaining weight."

asana15

B_CbEvWU8AACEz_.jpg

Rena Sofer â€@RenaSofer 4h4 hours ago

Cast of @NBCChicagoFire and my daughter and hubby about to take the plunge!!!!!!

Americano

hes so beautiful :giveup: i cant wait for them to have the most gorgeous baby 

Woolfsmck

wow, that looked fun ... (not)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Chic

Some of us are actually praising it. Some of us like men like taylor with more meat on their body. Why are u making an assumption that he has a lower body fat percentage than a lot of us? Why are you taking it so personal? Why do you always make posts trying to indirectly insult others? You think your posts make you more mature but insulting others while making a point just makes you mean hearted. Anyway taylor and gaga are a s-xy couple and I cant wait for more pics like these in the future :flutter: 

Shade ha like a nuclear winter

Shadow

What the hell is this Polar Plunge? :huh:

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

Probglum

why is she even wearing a wig for something like this?

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived