💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney at the 2015 Polar Plunge

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Yes. Hyde Park on the south side. I think the plunge is on the south side as well. At least it looked so from the photos. 

​Cool!  I believe the Polar Plunge was at North Avenue Beach so it's not that close to you but not very far either.  BTW, did you go to the artRave last year?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Taylor sitting there with a lower body fat percentage than probably 95% ofntye fanbase and yet some claiming he's gained weight. This is why you all shouldn't be judging Gaga's body ever. 

MonsterMum

Taylor sitting there with a lower body fat percentage than probably 95% ofntye fanbase and yet some claiming he's gained weight. This is why you all shouldn't be judging Gaga's body ever. 

​Don't, that's mean. 

JustPokeHerFace

They look so cute together.

B_CI_Y2WsAI5Nqe.jpg

:lmao:

​I saw this on ATRL I'm screaming :dies: 

Vernier

Of course she would do it with a wig and full make-up :air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

RAMROD

That Vine video :lmao:

Can hear Gaga is cringing cos of cold water :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga Ate My Ass

Some of us are actually praising it. Some of us like men like taylor with more meat on their body. Why are u making an assumption that he has a lower body fat percentage than a lot of us? Why are you taking it so personal? Why do you always make posts trying to indirectly insult others? You think your posts make you more mature but insulting others while making a point just makes you mean hearted. Anyway taylor and gaga are a s-xy couple and I cant wait for more pics like these in the future :flutter: 

lego

They look cute, I just dislike bleached eyebrows. Also she looks younger with her natural hair. Wish she would show it more.

FreePalestine

Archived