Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
musician

Lana Del Rey

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

So, does anyone know how many tickets were available in the Glasgow presale and if they're all sold out? Because, for a 2,500 capacity venue, there must have been a very small amount of tickets set aside. Seeing as it's the O2 academy, is the presale only for O2 customers? I can't find out where you can presale tickets if so.

dc1993

Just a reminder, when the album leaks, don't post links in this thread. You'll be warned if you do

ahh, such a sucky ruule :cry: IM EXPECTING BITCHES TO PM AND SHARE TO THE (NICE)REGULARS IN THE LANA THREAD IF IT LEAKS PLS, I will anyway :)

tampon

im so excited for this :D

I pre-ordered the boxset :party:

also, does anyone think she will do any trips to NZ? i know it is nearly impossible but im praying :cry:

Edited by tampon

Wolf Boy

:toofloppy: next week is gonna b a boring week of waiting Paradise since i've already finished most of my college assignments

I'm sure you'll be kept busy reading every second post in here saying "it leaked, i have it here it's so good"...... Like it has been in here for weeks.