Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
musician

Lana Del Rey

Branson

Featured Posts

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Rename your original unreleased LDR album u already have (not talking about the disc 4 stuff) to like "unreleased lina delirey " delete the disc redownload it, and add the itunes library it should work :(

Still not working :(

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay but wait. I just discovered AKA Lizzy Grant and that album is ****ing incredible. Those pop synth touches are exactly what I'm hoping for from Ultraviolence, just more upbeat and R&B influenced.

:legend:

Mm, AKA is beautiful :)

Are there any zips for unreleased material? :giveup:

Piratebay / Google around for collections

J e s s e

Still not working :(

:(

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Heard Video Games twice today on the biggest radio station in Germany. Gurl is still slaying :giveup:

And my mum apparently knows all the lyrics :dead:

Heard Video Games twice today on the biggest radio station in Germany. Gurl is still slaying :giveup:

And my mum apparently knows all the lyrics :dead:

My mum really likes BTD + Paradise  :) We play them in the car alot. She finds AKA really creepy though  :toofunny:

J e s s e

Ignore disc 4, it's where I'm adding 2014 leaks in the future, there just hasn't been any yet :)

It's working! Could you please upload HQ audio of Tropico but like split into three audio files i.e. "gods and monster" "cola" and "bel air" :excited2: ?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I thought she hadn't been close to her parents since like 2005??

That's the first time I've ever heard someone say that haha No it seems she's always been close with her family. Chuck (her sister) has been photographing her for years and she's never given us reason to think she's estranged from her family ;)

Lana with Juliette Lewis. in the caption says that lana played new music for her... http://instagram.com/p/jMozMkkz1k/#

YES Juliette Lewis omg. Has anyone else seen Natural Born Killers? "Ultraviolence" sounds like an album Juliette would appreciate ;)

J e s s e

That's the first time I've ever heard someone say that haha No it seems she's always been close with her family. Chuck (her sister) has been photographing her for years and she's never given us reason to think she's estranged from her family ;)

YES Juliette Lewis omg. Has anyone else seen Natural Born Killers? "Ultraviolence" sounds like an album Juliette would appreciate ;)

I just meant her parents I knew about her sister, just thought with her being sent away to boarding school Lana would be estranged from her parents and drive of with men and do d--gs and alcohol, and aswell be busy with her career, and maybe how her parents wouldn't approve because they're so rich and such? :toofunny:

I just meant her parents I knew about her sister, just thought with her being sent away to boarding school Lana would be estranged from her parents and drive of with men and do d--gs and alcohol, and aswell be busy with her career, and maybe how her parents wouldn't approve because they're so rich and such? :toofunny:

At the age of 15,[16][17] she was sent to Kent School, a boarding school in Connecticut, for three years[17] to get sober. In September 2012, she told GQ magazine:

I was a big drinker at the time. I would drink every day. I would drink alone. I thought the whole concept was so ****ing cool. A great deal of what I wrote on Born To Die is about these wilderness years. When I write about the thing that I've lost I feel like I'm writing about alcohol because that was the first love of my life. My parents were worried, I was worried. I knew it was a problem when I liked it more than I liked doing anything else. I was like, 'I'm ****ed. I am totally ****ed'. Like, at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person. It was the worst thing that ever happened to me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lana_Del_Rey#Personal_life

:) I think she's always been very level-headed, even when she had problems with alcohol and such. The things she's done in her life have been to try and find herself, I think. Never coming from a "yeah **** you mom and dad" kinda place. At least that's what I gather from her interviews etc 

Pixie Gypsy

Of Disaster one of your fave songs by Lana :lolgaga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8I9dJKBtpQ

tDvnXVk.gif

Archived