šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lana Del Rey

Branson

Featured Posts

Ooolong
17 minutes ago, FREAK said:

The only thing I can give you right now is this: (in case you haven't heard about it yet)

https://www.instagram.com/bestamericanrecord/

It's the Instagram of Eclipse, the one who leaked Fine China, Yes To Heaven etc.

You can hear a new snippet of Your Girl and a snippet of the demo of Love.

People on Lanaboards think that Your Girl might be on LDR5 (I think it's really unlikely but yeah) because it's the only UV Outtake which Eclipse hasn't leaked yet.

Others also think that Life Is Beautiful might be on LDR5 since Lana stated that she wanted to do an album just for the fans and most fans want to hear LIB (I would die if that happendĀ :giveup:)

Ā 

So yeah, the only rumors I know of are complete reaches and very unlikely to happen, but they are still rumorsĀ 

Thank you. :giveup:Ā 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

Woah songs have leaked already???Ā 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Sister

She really needs to break her silence and announce something officially :excited2::nails:

Everyone is watching and she does nothing. :classy::classy:This is getting old and really hurts her. When she waits and says and does nothing, people stop caring and move along and by the time she decides to act, we just accept it and buy it and move on in silence with her new album. No excitement done.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

AJK273
On 22/03/2017 at 6:11 AM, FREAK said:

The only thing I can give you right now is this: (in case you haven't heard about it yet)

https://www.instagram.com/bestamericanrecord/

It's the Instagram of Eclipse, the one who leaked Fine China, Yes To Heaven etc.

You can hear a new snippet of Your Girl and a snippet of the demo of Love.

People on Lanaboards think that Your Girl might be on LDR5 (I think it's really unlikely but yeah) because it's the only UV Outtake which Eclipse hasn't leaked yet.

Others also think that Life Is Beautiful might be on LDR5 since Lana stated that she wanted to do an album just for the fans and most fans want to hear LIB (I would die if that happendĀ :giveup:)

Ā 

So yeah, the only rumors I know of are complete reaches and very unlikely to happen, but they are still rumorsĀ 

Ā 

I love that on here you can get poached for mentioning Eclipse. Lanaboards is so messy rn I love it ahahaĀ 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Vodka

Off topic- ish, but has anyone gotten the Ultraviolence Vinyl Box set before? I've been thinking of purchasing one and want to know if the lyrics are explicit.....Ā :lolly:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

AJK273
1 hour ago, Vodka said:

Off topic- ish, but has anyone gotten the Ultraviolence Vinyl Box set before? I've been thinking of purchasing one and want to know if the lyrics are explicit.....Ā :lolly:

Ā 

Yes they are explicit

Vodka
4 hours ago, AJK273 said:

Yes they are explicit

All of them right? Thanks btw!

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

AJK273
17 hours ago, Vodka said:

All of them right? Thanks btw!

Yes, all vinyl are the explicit versions.Ā :lolly:

AJK273

Ā 

COME THROUGH WITCHY TWILIGHT ZONE ERA IM SCALPED BALD AND STOMPED ONĀ :lolly:

Hexxx

Slayed by that video.

What's with all the witchy stuff lately with artists and people in general?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Vodka

So her tweets got ingredients on 4/24 and 5/23.

Title track on the 24th, and the album on the 23rd??Ā :excited2:

:giveup:

Lona Delery

Made a cover for Lust for Life

aDyIvuS.jpg

oi8X0bk.jpg

Ā 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived