• Created
  • Last Reply
johnpe

Lol like anyone would put their coke in a necklace. Love Lana tho :laughga:

Yes?

I need this so bad tbh :neyde:

MAKE IT WORK

Haroon

​Sorry Nick, social media posts don't get their own threads :giveup: Stuff like that goes under the artist's main thread in the Fan Base sectionI've merged this with the Lana Del Rey thread :yes: 

Prismatic

Going to see Lona this weekend :emo: So excited. Finally I can see her. If it wasn't for Ladey Flopga, I would've seen Lona and be slayed by the derk summertime bops. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

mucinex

Going to see Lona this weekend :emo: So excited. Finally I can see her. If it wasn't for Ladey Flopga, I would've seen Lona and be slayed by the derk summertime bops. 

​lucky slut :cryga:

Prismatic

​lucky slut :cryga:

​That's why I'm werking it hard everyday :emma: Concerts are making me broke. :emo: I need a sugga daddy like Lona that can make me feel happy. 

Sister

Lana is my favorite music artist these days and I like the little heart, but I do not think I would buy that. But, that people would complain about it and get it pulled,

People Are Strange~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Miker

Lana is my favorite music artist these days and I like the little heart, but I do not think I would buy that. But, that people would complain about it and get it pulled,

People Are Strange~

​I couldn't resist......:giggle:

Mars..........or bust!

Sister

​I couldn't resist......:giggle:

​me neither~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Just A Holy Fool

I went to the Toronto show last night and she sounded amazing, but that is way to ****ing short of a setlist for a b---h that's almost on her 4th album :neyde:

Prismatic

I went to the Toronto show last night and she sounded amazing, but that is way to ****ing short of a setlist for a b---h that's almost on her 4th album :neyde:

13 songs? :madge: x million.

Prismatic

Not even sorry for double posting, but omgomgomgomg!!

Lana sung "Ride"!!! The fans that were in the front of the stage were shouting "Ride", "Ride" after the end of each song. So then, instead of "Brooklyn Baby" (:madge:) we got Ride!! I cried and was about to faint... It's my favorite song from her!!! Ahhhhhh. It was amazing. Her voice was amazing and love the little "extra" she does when she sings. 

Let me rant again, then fans are ridiculous. Like yes, it's good to sing alone to your fave, but to sing every song is annoying as **** :madge:  

I regret so much not getting GA :madge: x Infinity (available on iTunes). But it was nice having seats and not having to fight for my life and camp/stand all day.

Lastly, there were no opening act :madge: but at least the show finished early and I could get home early :hunty: 

• 2 weeks later...

saw her in ATL last night, she sang Old Money before Serial Killer in addition to the rest of the normal setlist

Archived