💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lana Del Rey

Branson

Featured Posts

CyanLights

This has to be for c-----e, why else would it have a spoon on the removable part?:shrug: It reminds me of the necklace from Cruel Intentions 

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

I went to the show last week but they didn't have this! I think it's cool. Not that I do coke or anything but I think as a merch item it's cool. And why would her fans complain and have it removed? Do they not listen to her lyrics? 

TimisaMonster

That's not cute or creative...just completely insensitive and a terrible example to young youth... :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Vernier

Maybe it's meant for flour, in case of baking emergencies? :Chica: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Just A Holy Fool

For those that have been to an Endless Summer tourdate, what has your experience been? Going on Wednesday in Toronto. The videos I have seen so far, she sounds amazing! However, I am a little disappointed at how short the set-list is, and that she is omitting some of her most amazing songs. (Money, Power and Glory, Gods and Monsters) :sharon:

bionic

A perfect place to store your sugar daddy's semen to make that trap baby. :green: 

buy bionic

Hellspont

**** everyone involved in cancelling the Dallas concert date, just **** you and burn

blacklistedd

Thats something try hard urban outfitter Lana stans crafted up themselves. Its just a damn locket.

blacklistedd

​Have u not seen Cruel Intentions ? :green:

tumblr_livz1jyZKT1qay4fco1_500.gif

​After I read his post I literally went and looked up a gif to post but you already did hahah

Prismatic

They better sell it for the next weekend's show :madge: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

blacklistedd

Thats something try hard urban outfitter Lana stans crafted up themselves. Its just a damn locket.

​Seriously posting this again because anyone that genuinely believes its for c-----e is an idiot.

Its a locket, not to mention its heart shaped. Could be a merch item referencing "heart shaped box" considering its one of lana's favorite songs. Etc etc. This c-----e nonsense goes to show how young her fanbase is.

GagaMyBlood95

But where does it say it's meant for c-----e? :laughga:

​What are you going to put there instead? 

Sia Daily

okay take me in for stoning coz i actually would buy one of these lmfao

Archived