💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Samsun unveils Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge

Henry

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I think the S6 might be my next phone. They finally got rid of the cheap materials, the design is beautiful and the camera looks stunning. I just hope they improved and simplified TouchWiz. It was messy.

​They basically compared the S6 and iPhone 6 Plus's cameras in low light conditions to show how superior Samsung's new camera is supposed to be. They also compared charging speed.

Ya, better if they rid that Touch wiz altogether but it's not gonna happen. :laughga:

Also thanks for the reply.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MasterOfPuppets

So what was the designer thinking ? Looks like the Iphone 4 and 6 had a baby ^^

jojo Freud

I like my iPhone. Had a samsung galaxy s2-s4, didn't enjoy the experience and most of all hated samsung customer service, they just didnt care. I swapped to the iPhone at 6 and wouldn't turn back. Sorry samsung, but still nice phone just not for me 

Morphine Prince

The 4 hours of use after only 10 minutes of charging is so cool.

Henry

Is battery removable?

What about micro SD card? 

​Battery is no longer removable because of the new design but it does have a good battery life and charges really fast (Up to 4 hours of use in 10 minutes)

And no micro SD card (has 32 , 64 and 128 GB configurations)

Henry

Is battery removable?

What about micro SD card? 

Wait did you see my other post? I don't see it in the thread :huh: 

Edit: Wait nvn I see it now

lego

​Battery is no longer removable because of the new design but it does have a good battery life and charges really fast (Up to 4 hours of use in 10 minutes)

And no micro SD card (has 32 , 64 and 128 GB configurations)

Wait did you see my other post? I don't see it in the thread :huh: 

​"Battery is no longer removable because of the new design but it does have a good battery life and charges really fast (Up to 4 hours of use in 10 minutes)
And no micro SD card (has 32 , 64 and 128 GB configurations)"

I got notification but I couldn't see your post. I checked few times. Now I see both posts:toofunny:

thanks for reply!

FreePalestine

Fiendman

No more water-resistance, SD card slot or removable battery? No thanks, I'll stick with my S5. 

Yepiz92

I'm actually surprised samsung built such  a beautiful phone first time I like one of their flagships applause for samsung but I still would buy an iPhone 6 plus over this any day.

Archived