💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are your parents' favorite Gaga songs?

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfHarlow

Taking into consideration that both my parents hate Lady Gaga and her music, my mom has shown interest Telephone, Dance In the Dark, Hair, Fashion of His Love, The Edge of Glory, Gypsy, and Applause. 

RAMROD

Alejandro, Teeth, Speechless, and Judas.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Dorothy Gale

My mom likes Do What U Want and Gypsy. My dad likes Poker Face and ARTPOP. 

HausofGabo

I've found my dad whistling Judas so I guess he likes it, and my mom kinda dances to Bad Romance everytime I put it.

My mom loves Speechless, Highway Unicorn, Black Jesus, ARTPOP, MANiCURE,Do what u want with xtina and Cheek to cheek(the album)

Less is more / Less is a bore

VforVendetta

Alejandro, Bad Romance, You and I, Teeth, DITD, C2C covers etc

My mom liked Bad Romance and my dad liked Alejandro. I remember when my mom would always blast the demo version on the sound system while cleaning the house. She also loves DWUW cause she is a longtime R Kelly fan.

GagaXCupcakke

I asked my Dad and he said Bad Romance.  I asked my Mom and she said Dark Horse :toofunny:

sarahb

I think my mum loves most of her songs but she really loves Boys Boys Boys, Bad Romance, Teeth, Judas, Born This Way and Gypsy. Before the btwball and artrave she wanted to make sure she was gonna sing Judas. But god forbid if I ever play 'the pig song' (swine) :laughga:

I have no idea about my dad, but he once downloaded a bunch of Gaga songs from my laptop onto his phone, and I once found 'Let Dem Hoes Fight' and even 'Silly Boy' :flop: on his phone lol

Archived