💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Am I the only one who feels utterly disgusted by Rob Fusari?

Neptune

Featured Posts

​Did your mom rape you and then told everyone she would like to be with you around once again? Let's not.

​Does this justify hate?
What the **** is wrong with you guys :toofunny:
I'm not defending him, I'm not saying he's a good person, but you don't fight with fire against fire.

This is still a flamebait thread, no matter what kind of a person he is.

You guys want justice and equality in terms of the LGBT having the right to lead a normal life, but right now you aren't showing any sense of justice at all.

Done here, don't quote me, don't mess me in your bs, have a nice night.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga purposefully didn't mention his name because she didn't want something like this to happen.

This is misguided concern and hatred. It makes the victim feel worse and does nothing to the perpetrator.
If you actually hate him, then just ignore him like the rest of the world.

Desperado

Just everything about him. His speech. The way he talks about Gaga and wanting to work with her again. He's so disgusting.

​yeah, his new persona, ugh. 

​That's not really the point of the thread. Some people actually like him and give him attention, despite everything he did. That intrigues me, seriously. I stated my opinion in the hope that someone would come here and explain how are they able to appreciate him.

elijahfan

​Does this justify hate?What the **** is wrong with you guys :toofunny:
I'm not defending him, I'm not saying he's a good person, but you don't fight with fire against fire.

This is still a flamebait thread, no matter what kind of a person he is.

You guys want justice and equality in terms of the LGBT having the right to lead a normal life, but right now you aren't showing any sense of justice at all.

Done here, don't quote me, don't mess me in your bs, have a nice night.

Um.... He hurt one of the most important persons in my life, so as far as I'm concerned, I have every right to dislike this individual and to admit it. Let's not mix and confuse everything and bring the LGBT rights into this, like wtf.....

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived