💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TIME: When Will Justin Bieber Have His Lady Gaga Moment?

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Gaga was never really hated or irrelevant..She just lost some of her popularity because the GP got bored of her and now she is getting it back..Bieber is in a totally different situation

Gaga's was because people were tired of the weird shtick and a supposedly high concept era, Justin is just a despicable human in both the entertainment industry's eyes and everyone who follows it. Gaga never personally insulted people, vandalized anything or was in jail?

so no, it won't happen

LeoFameMonster

​

WHat?

Is this true? :rip:

​Ya I was shocked Imagine watching real housewives of New jersey and then he pops up as one of the workers lol not even the owner haha the decay is real

oprahw1nfrey

When he makes headlines for his talent and not some party, crime, or racy pic.... as time goes on i lose faith in him

Jesse Pinkman

He needs to hurry up. He spent too long doing nothing instead of revamping his image like Gaga did for most of 2014.

It's science, bitch

Nicole

It's not impossible, but I've seen him live and he's not bad, BUT I think vocally we have seen his potential and at this rate there's never gonna be a performance where we drop our jaws in awe of his talent. Also, it seems he's in it more for the lifestyle than actually impressing people with what he can do. He wants the parties, the cars, getting away with numerous crimes 

He's never made the news for his talent, Gaga has numerous times, it's just TSOM performance really showcased a whole different vocal ability. 

Quartz

He actually looks good in that photo :toofloppy:

OT - He will never. This moment is exclusive to Gaga :giveup:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

RAMROD

The thing is, Gaga not being a jerk to everyone when media antagonise her, as opposite to Bieber that seems losing control.

So we never know which path he will walk on.

Also, not sure if that picture is Bieber or Ryan Gosling in the OP :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DrewStevens

i don't think he can get to that point but I hope he gets it together. He had a lot to learn 

Alfonso

I think he's too far gone. There's a difference between what Gaga went through and what Bieber did.

:tea:

Battle 4 Ur Life

When he has her talent.

A: NEVER

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

He should first apologize in national TV for everything he's done and just then release a quality album. Not doing d--gs, going for strippers or spitting your fans. That's how you get the GP in your side :kissga:

underneath the pine

Archived