Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly Osbourne QUITS Fashion Police

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a throwaway show, so I wouldn't do it either, if I was her. It is even moreso, since Joan Rivers is gone, a show going nowhere!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

LOL. She has always been annoying and un-funny. Can't believe it's still on after Joan's passing though. :huh:  I mean is there much more to that show than Joan?  :confused:

I didn't know the show continued after Joan's passing! :confused:

She's annoying anyway, wonder what she'll do now? I'm thinking Street Fighters where she can get KO'ed.

Their is more to this than Giuliana Rancic remarks.  Rancic - I don't get how her remarks was racist.  I took it and still do as Zanda  looked like a hippie, and the hippie look did not fit her. 

Ok for the sensitive people out their - Rancic apologized.

But I am happy that Kelly is gone.  I tune in flipping channels and notice what she is wearing while the foursome are doing style of other people.  Talk about wanting to yell at them. " Look right next to you do you think that is style  what KO is wearing.   Make a joke about her coming to work - that would of made the show now a success.

above it all - KO is so opinionated and so vain.  The one fault of Joan Rivers is that she liked Kelly O. 

​Yeah, I took it more as an offense to hippies. I don't cry about peoples opinions and likes, people are just too sensitive lately about ALL THINGS. Be proud to be hippie and smell like patchoulie! I am.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ok she wasnt the biggest part of the show, won't be a great loss (Giuliana leaving would be, she is the fashionista/red carpet expert from years, and sometimes is even funnier than Kathy)

The thing that bothered me about this whole comment-situation, is that Kelly always said on the show how G was her friend and they always laughed together. But she threw her under a bus in a second, and did it on twitter hours after the show, after hearing the joke live, and seems like she did it without asking her for an explanation. I raise an eyebrow and think is a sort of move on her part to side publicly with the one that feels attacked.

(The comment was racist in a way, I think Zendaya had the right to feel offended, but it wasn't a beligerant attack filled with hatred. It was made out of ignorance and as such, should have ended with the apology. Not with third wheels jumping on the wagon to blow it up)

Hello, it's me

Whispering

We are talking about the show that has made racial, date rape and Holocaust jokes for years now. They also make sure to throw plenty of jokes directed at gays in the mix. For years, Kelly has sat there and laughed her head off at the tasteless jokes that Joan has made, at the expense of others, including many that included racist and homophobic language.

Now, she is horribly offended when a joke is made that implies that dreds smell like the person has been smoking weed, due to the fact that hippie types (of all races) are often stereotyped as pot heads. Yeah...let's be careful not to offend the hippies. 

I can't believe Kelly has stayed on that show for years and laughed and giggled away at all the horribly offensive comments, if she really and truly feels this offended at this one comment.

I don't believe her sudden moral duty declaration for a minute. 

shaneybaby

​Just because you don't understand how it's racist doesn't mean it isn't racist. 

​Just because people try to make it about race, doesn't make it about race.

Au revoir skank! She'll not be missed. I can see the purple-haired dwarf scurrying back to the UK and try and make a viable presenting/television career here.

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

Replace her with Janice ****inson, or end this already dead show.

That is the PERFECT replacement. :udidnt: AMAZING! :giveup:  

​

Archived