๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

I just need Grace and Fat Chanel to die already, I can't stand them.. oh and Peteย can go too..

I LOVE Love Chanel and Chanel #3 , Zayday is cool and i also love Hester/Chanel #6ย 

The last episodeย was really funny, I cracked when they referenced Orange is the new black, best part of the episode.

vWCTduE.gif

ย 

Destiny is for losers. Itโ€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I just watched all 5 episodes and I must say that I love LOVE this show! Can't wait to find out who's the red devil... :murderga:

My favourite characters are Chanel Oberlin, Chanel #3 and Hester!

Also shout out to Denise Hemphill! She's so hilarious :lmao:

tumblr_nwbdffTvej1rbp7sqo8_r2_250.gif

ย 

ย 

Battle 4 Ur Life

It's ON! and hysterical as always. Chanel #3 is definitely lesbicurious.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Prismatic

Denise is ****ing QUEEN! She slayed her role soooo hard. I love her being the funny/sassy persona.ย 

I am going to cry if she dies.ย 

Also, I hate Grace, she sounds annoying as ****. She's like one of those annoying brat imo.ย 

I'm finally growing on Zeydey. I used to don't like her and find her annoying, but after tonight's episode she's on my list.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I enjoyed this episode. I really need Chanel #5 dead though, she's continuing to grate on me a lot :rip:ย I think the whole thing with Chanel is going to go on forever though so she'll probably be there until the end.

yASSsss

didn't like the latest episode,it felt cheesy at times,a bit of a let down from the previous eps :noparty:ย 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Blue Jeans

My fave is Chanel #3 her Dry Bluntness always kills me :smh:

Somebody has to kill Meghan Trainor Chanel already, she's still as annoying as ever..

and Grace, omg i think i hate her even more than i hate Meghan Trainor Chanel, loved the way Chanel clocked her at the end of the episode "Thank you for making that announcement that no one cared about"..

Chanel #3 was just epic in this episode

tumblr_nwksdw2hfu1u8b7efo2_500.giftumblr_nwksdw2hfu1u8b7efo1_500.gif

ย 

ย 

Destiny is for losers. Itโ€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

RAYA.core

They ready showed the killer, right that psycho 80s adult with mental issue.. How come they never brought that back. Maybe the baby grew up to be the killer. Cause that's been up in the air of who it is. Those are my conclusions.Thanks

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Blue Jeans

My theory is that Grace is the killer

she's too inocent and too boring to just be a regular person, she plays the victim and all but i believe she's the red devil otherwise her Character would really be Useless..

Archived