Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Madonna lip-synch at the Brits?

Lampost

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

She did. Her vocals continued for another second or two after she fell.

The person in charge of her prerecorded vocals stopped them on time, but you can still see she was clearly lipsynching.

Did they fake the sound of the mic dropping too lol

Did they fake the sound of the mic dropping too lol

Her mic wasn't off, but that doesn't mean that she was singing live. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

She did. Her vocals continued for another second or two after she fell.

The person in charge of her prerecorded vocals stopped them on time, but you can still see she was clearly lipsynching. 

You can clearly hear her voice shaking when she's being pulled, the " my guard" part exactly. and Sorry I don't hear her voice continue for two seconds after the fall. Not to mention when she got up, she sang a line and skipped one, then continued: The person in charge of her prerecorded vocals must really really quick :usrs::smh:

You can clearly hear her voice shaking when she's being pulled, the " my guard" part exactly. and Sorry I don't hear her voice continue for two seconds after the fall. Not to mention when she got up, she sang a line and skipped one, then continued: The person in charge of her prerecorded vocals must really really quick :usrs::smh:

This; plus if they were that thorough in having people so ready to take such actions in the case of an 'emergency' you'd like to think they would've been thorough enough to think of using a velcro cape :madge:

Archived