Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Madonna lip-synch at the Brits?

Lampost

Featured Posts

So, this is a fan video from the arena - 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1015128578501371

It clearly shows her falling + her 'vocals' continuing. But on the televised version, we know her vocals stopped. So what's up with that?

Edit: Watch the video. Just to clarify, I have no problem with Madonna, I like a lot of her music, I'm just confused about this.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg f- off and get off ha dick  :manicure:  :later:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Pain of fame1

She always does. Why should this be any different?

TRUE, The ones replying without watching the video, go and watch it, it definitly looks like she was lypsincing, at least overplay

I think the audio is just mixed differently in the arena and on TV. You can clearly hear on TV when she falls that there is the studio vocals playing alongside her 'live' vocals which stop when she falls. Maybe the backing was just louder in the speakers at the O2.

TRUE, The ones replying without watching the video, go and watch it, it definitly looks like she was lypsincing, at least overplay

Go watch the actual proper footage which clearly shows a drop in sound as her mic is dropped. If she ws lip-syncing; that couldn't have flowed so well with the fall itself being live.

TraeumereiLPB

Either the camera picked up the backing vocals more than the remastered version on TV, or someone added studio vocals to make it seem like she lip synced.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

I think the audio is just mixed differently in the arena and on TV. You can clearly hear on TV when she falls that there is the studio vocals playing alongside her 'live' vocals which stop when she falls. Maybe the backing was just louder in the speakers at the O2.

Yeah, that's true. Maybe the mic output was just louder on TV.

Archived