Katy Perry reportedly working on new album with T. Swift diss track

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

upcoming disaster :flop:

I'm really curious as to what Katy has in store for her next era.

After Prism being half commericial bops and half more emotional tracks I wonder what she will do. :gum:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

I'm really curious as to what Katy has in store for her next era.

After Prism being half commericial bops and half more emotional tracks I wonder what she will do. :gum:

Well it will cause a pop hurricane thats fo sure

Cody Draco

Well it will cause a pop hurricane thats fo sure

I just hope Gaga and Katy don't release close to eachother because last time that happened I was too busy being slayed by ARTPOP to give Prism my undivided attention. :flop:

Like anyone will side with Katy over Queen Taylor

I will, Prismatic will, just to name a few. Deity Perry is our savior. :pray:

TheDreamking

Why is there not enough room for all the female entertainers?

There are more than enough fans with time on their hands..... 

I just hope Gaga and Katy don't release close to eachother because last time that happened I was too busy being slayed by ARTPOP to give Prism my undivided attention. :flop:

I will, Prismatic will, just to name a few. Deity Perry is our savior. :pray:

Taylor owns the music industry atm, she is not controversial, is beloved by kids, Tweens, teens, young adults, moms, and straight boys alike. Her strong record sales are a testament to that

shaneybaby

u guy believe this horse ****? lololol  who r these quote from? and "insider" this should be in rumors section i believe bc its not factual 

Cody Draco

u guy believe this horse ****? lololol  who r these quote from? and "insider" this should be in rumors section i believe bc its not factual 

There is only a rumors section for Gaga though. C15q1.gif

Cody Draco

I don't think this is true at all. I read on ATRL that she was going to wait until she finished touring to start working on new music in order to get "more real experience." 

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=757640 

That was almost a month ago, the article I shared was from yesterday. I think she is working on new music, especially since Prism came out way back in 2013. C15q1.gif

Yas Cody!!!!!!!

Get that hit thread C15q1.gif

My first ever. It's a proud day. Deity Perry has blessed me for letting the light in. C15q1.gif

shaneybaby

There is only a rumors section for Gaga though. C15q1.gif

ok free pass idk bc i don't ever make posts 

u enjoy ur reign w ur thread lol  :golfclap:

JustPokeHerFace

That was almost a month ago, the article I shared was from yesterday. I think she is working on new music, especially since Prism came out way back in 2013. C15q1.gif

Just be forewarned, your source cited Hollywood Life, which is notorious for bull**** reporting. 

Archived