💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry reportedly working on new album with T. Swift diss track

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

katy.jpg

Taylor Swift made it a point to reconcile with a few people at the Grammys early this month. The "Style" singer was seen and photographed having a pleasant conversation with Kanye West years after the rapper interrupted her VMA speech, and the two are now apparently talking about making music together as they have been seen having dinner together earlier this week. Not only that, but Swift has managed to make peace with DJ Diplo, Katy Perry's rumored ex-boyfriend, after the DJ previously insulted the "Shake it Off" singer on social media.

Only one feud remains to be fixedâ€â€the one Swift has with Katy Perry. According to a source from Hollywood Life, Swift attempted to reach out to the "Roar" singer, but Perry is allegedly having none of it.

"Taylor's tried to reach out to make amends with Katy, but Katy is not going to accept it nor is she interested in having a friendship with Taylor," said a source to the website. "She wants nothing to do with Taylor. In Katy's mind, Taylor shouldn't even attempt to make a friendship happen. That ship has sailed."

The Daily Mirror reports that the singers avoided crossing paths at the Grammy's, which was allegedly a logistical nightmare for the event's organizers.

"It was a nightmare coordinating everything so Katy and Taylor don't cross paths at all," an insider told the publication.

Meanwhile, it was reported that Perry is working on a brand new song designed to take aim at Swift.

According to Hollywood Life, the track will appear on Perry's new album which she's currently working on.

"Of course she will leave room on her album for a diss track about Taylor Swift," said a source the website. "Katy loves controversy and the feud with Taylor is great for that. She is definitely going to write a new song based on how two-faced she thinks Taylor is.

Would the God fearing/following Christian Post lie? I hope not. :pray:

Source:http://www.christianpost.com/news/taylor-swift-and-katy-perry-feud-will-singers-reconcile-134517/

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hola Soraya

I'll grab the popcorn. Totally here for the upcoming drama!  :gum:

If this were a movie it would be: 

Stanwars: Return of the Prism

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

:haha:  :haha: lool this is a big time fail  :smh: I was actually looking forward to her new album cuz I thought she's taking a new mature direction in her new music but a Taylor Swift diss song .. Really Katy.. bad move  :coffee:

Ladey Gagz

Remember when there was a 30 page thread about her going to diss Tay at the Superbowl? Oh yeah, it didn't happen :thetea:

Prismatic

Remember when there was a 30 page thread about her going to diss Tay at the Superbowl? Oh yeah, it didn't happen :thetea:

Mte. It was Hollowward that was saying about the dissing before :eyesrolled:

Well alay with that promo.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived