Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

Performers often slip and fall on/off stage all the time, and rarely don't they get a little bruising at least. It's really not that big of a deal, although with Madonna's fall, I would be very surprised if there wasn't some bad bruising (I certainly can believe she smacked her head hard). That landing really looked like it hurt. What a trooper for getting back up there and continuing the show! But I hope she had a good doctor check her out afterwards. I know she loves to put on a good show, but maybe she should change her routine for a little while? I can't imagine her not being a little sore for at least a few weeks. 

With Gaga and Katy and now Madonna, is Taylor next? 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madge, 56, got back up and finished new single Living For Love on Wednesday night, but as soon as it was over, the emotional singer fled without partying or stopping for drinks with her entourage.

A show source said: “Madonna walked off stage and straight out the back door after her fall. Her team were left to pack up and ship out sharpish. Her backstage corridor went from being rammed to like a ghost ship in no time at all.â€

As her dancers walked on stage for the recording they joked about who was responsible for pulling her over. One pointed at his pal and said: “It was him.â€

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-stormed-straight-out-brit-5239901

“When she fell, the room which has previously been the subject of so much chatter, fell silent," the insider continued.

“The atmosphere wasn’t as if someone had died it was as if someone had been massacred.â€

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonnas-stylist-posts-hilarious-photo-5236888

FreePalestine

RainingOnMe

"I didn't hurt my butt but I hurt my head."

At least we know that she can still twerk with Miley whenever they collab.

HaHa

LMFAO look at the face of that Japanese dancer girl

tumblr_nkcml8RBkV1t1rvzco3_500.gif

she KNOWS she is DEAD :rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

The "Japanese" comment was quite racist.

What does their race have to do with what they've done?

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

xoxo cupcakke

IDK. I guess she was channelling her inner Love. Angel. Music. Baby. era Gwen Stefani

You can't be serious.  Any performer in a tweet is going to say they are okay to fans unless hauled off.  Madonna is not a whiner when things happen and I took it she hadn't broken anything.  I never for once thought she wasn't bruised badly and felt battered from that fall and very sore.

I was in a car accident (rear--ended by another car) and turned away the ambulance, said I was okay, just shaken up.  The next morning I woke up and had whiplash so severe I could not lift my neck to get out of bed.  It was frightening.  I had to hold my neck and roll off the bed in excruciating pain and was taken to the doctor as soon as they could get me in that day. For months I was terrified I was going to get in a car accident because I couldn't turn my neck to the left when trying to go into another lane and check  my blind spot.

Madonna is a lot of things, but a whiner and exaggerating being hurt is not one of them.  She is the opposite. The woman flew off three steps landing on concrete.  I have no doubt she has whiplash and is lucky if that's all it is and didn't herniate a disc in her neck or upper back.

I don't call saying she had " a little bit of whiplash" after that kind of fall as being overly dramatic.

why on earth are you yelling at me. 

Morphine Prince

How is stating that they were Japanese racist? 

Did she or anybody else say their race has something to do with what they did?

it identifies her as, if you noticed carefully, there were many dancers on stage at the time...

A backstage source said the star was furious after her fall and stormed out immediately after her performance.

The source said: “Her team were left to pack up and ship out sharpish. Madonna’s team had been working on her cape since Monday.

“It was the only topic of conversation coming from the seamstresses as it had been impressed on them to make it perfect."

“When she fell, the room which has previously been the subject of so much chatter, fell silent," the insider continued.

“The atmosphere wasn’t as if someone had died it was as if someone had been massacred.â€

Poor seamstresses. Doesn't sound like a happy work environment.

bionic

IDK. I guess she was channelling her inner Love. Angel. Music. Baby. era Gwen Stefani

If she was chanelling Gwen she'd be all "I suppose you didn't see them though; they're all in my head"

buy bionic

Archived