Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/TheView/status/570978243337007104

I can walk on a red carpet and flash my @ss anyday, so thank you Whoopi but I'll continue lol-ing.

:bye:

Taylor Monster

anyone can!!! :lmao:

All while you sit on a computer on a fansite for gaga with nothing better to do, probably stuffing your face with food. I would reevaluate what you mean by "Anyone"

All while you sit on a computer on a fansite for gaga with nothing better to do, probably stuffing your face with food. I would reevaluate what you mean by "Anyone"

That wasn't a hard fall and I'm sure I could've gotten up and did my thing

ROL, LAP, Music and COADF are most likely more critically acclaimed than your fave's best received album, her tours are second to none as proven by the tour grosses (who would spend money on an artist if they were a bad performer) and all whilst she's in her 50s, over three decades after first starting :spin:

"Anyone can" - the reality is the opposite; nobody has :sis: 

Probably so,but by the same token, the Madonna super stans defending their fave here and elsewhere like their lives depended on it, would mock and blame Gaga for falling. They would Accuse Gaga of not being prepared, being off of her game since TFM or BTW, being out of shape, being too fat, or being on d--gs.

Those are all the things I've seen here by these "Gaga fans". These "fans" are the same ones who blamed Gaga for breaking her hip, accused her of faking her surgery, and still to this day drag her through the mud for going through clinical depression.

They are all crying in this thread, because a few people have been insensitive towards their favorite, but they drag Gaga through the pits of hell for anything and everything (including her health issues or accidents) every chance they get.

The double standards go both ways.

I notice a similar dynamic on Sayhey (Kylie forum). Many posters are super-critical and demanding of Kylie on the main board, just like we are of Gaga, and there are plenty of Madonna & Kylie fans. But in off topic those people worship Madonna.

I can walk on a red carpet and flash my @ss anyday, so thank you Whoopi but I'll continue lol-ing.

:bye:

Except nobody would care about you and your @ss :lolgaga:

That wasn't a hard fall and I'm sure I could've gotten up and did my thing

record yourself falling and post it here, se we can see. :coffee:

britneybritney4

Except nobody would care about you and your @ss :lolgaga:

record yourself falling and post here, se we can see. :coffee:

oh **** hahaha clap BACK!!

Vernier

Why haven't they then? I mean you'd think as anyone can do what she does, there'd be more musicians her level :sis:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived