💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

So what happened exactly? Was the dancer supposed to rip the cape from her neck but she fell too or was she supposed to untie it and the dancer pulled it before she did?

I don't get why people are bringing her age into this, her age has nothing to do with the fall. 

She was supposed to untie the cape before the dancer ripped it off, but it was too tight so she couldn't untie it in time.

So she must have known what was about to happen.. imagine the panic the must have felt :ohno:

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Sorry, but I need to say this. :madge:

All of the people who are complaining/ shading whatever about the fall, if Gaga fell over while performing at the BRITS, you would all be saying "omg queen, you fell over but got up and gave a good performance. When will your faves?". Seriously, double standards? I know not everyone is shading her, but I've read too much of it and need to get it off my chest. :madge:

Not all of it was directed at GGD, but everywhere (Including GGD

:rip: )

Probably so,but by the same token, the Madonna super stans defending their fave here and elsewhere like their lives depended on it, would mock and blame Gaga for falling. They would Accuse Gaga of not being prepared, being off of her game since TFM or BTW, being out of shape, being too fat, or being on d--gs.

Those are all the things I've seen here by these "Gaga fans". These "fans" are the same ones who blamed Gaga for breaking her hip, accused her of faking her surgery, and still to this day drag her through the mud for going through clinical depression.

They are all crying in this thread, because a few people have been insensitive towards their favorite, but they drag Gaga through the pits of hell for anything and everything (including her health issues or accidents) every chance they get.

The double standards go both ways.

Probably so,but by the same token, the Madonna super stans defending their fave here and elsewhere like their lives depended on it, would mock and blame Gaga for falling. They would Accuse Gaga of not being prepared, being off of her game since TFM or BTW, being out of shape, being too fat, or being on d--gs.

Those are all the things I've seen here by these "Gaga fans". These "fans" are the same ones who blamed Gaga for breaking her hip, accused her of faking her surgery, and still to this day drag her through the mud for going through clinical depression.

They are all crying in this thread, because a few people have been insensitive towards their favorite, but they drag Gaga through the pits of hell for anything and everything (including her health issues or accidents) every chance they get.

I defend her and Gaga though..... If anyone only defends one person, it's bull***.  

Bellatrix

I have no idea who you are talking about, but I would defend Gaga too of course. I would defend anyone who falls on stage, even artists I don't like. It's never funny when someone falls.

GypsyPrince

I think it was staged. 

Not when the lyrics include something about stumbling.

Not that there's anything wrong with a staged fall, she's an entertainer after all, and she did entertain with that fall. 

Dominic

I felt awful for her, my heart dropped when it happened. However it has bought plenty of attention to her which in all honesty is a good thing, especially considering LFL was bubbling under recently.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

You think it's ok to wish she would break her neck or die? right?

Archived