Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

It was her fault, she didn't untie the cape on time, you can clearly see it in the video. She's probably laughing about it.

But the performance was really good after that, and what a great inspiration for all of us.

I wouldn't say it was her fault. She didn't untie it in time, but the tie was tighter than she expected

but yeah, she did a great performance after that, in live television on top of that so all cred to her!

Sorry, but I need to say this. :madge: 

All of the people who are complaining/ shading whatever about the fall, if Gaga fell over while performing at the BRITS, you would all be saying "omg queen, you fell over but got up and gave a good performance. When will your faves?". Seriously, double standards? I know not everyone is shading her, but I've read too much of it and need to get it off my chest. :madge:

Not all of it was directed at GGD, but everywhere (Including GGD

:rip: )

CrownClown

That sure was a bad fall, but nonetheless she didn't stop singing and even finished the performance. A great performance. Congrats to her

Bellatrix

Sorry, but I need to say this. :madge:

All of the people who are complaining/ shading whatever about the fall, if Gaga fell over while performing at the BRITS, you would all be saying "omg queen, you fell over but got up and gave a good performance. When will your faves?". Seriously, double standards? I know not everyone is shading her, but I've read too much of it and need to get it off my chest. :madge:

Not all of it was directed at GGD, but everywhere (Including GGD

:rip: )

That is true :tea: and they would complain about everyone laughing at Gaga

Never been a huge Madonna fan, like some of her stuff and relatively like her I guess but my heart did kinda break for her last night. Everyone was immediately on twitter laughing and making jokes but I did feel sad for her, it just HAD to happen to her of all people.

But, it's Madonna, she'll get over it and it'll be yesterday's news, bloody unfortunate though.

Wow the new choreography and extended ending were really good, it's a shame this had to happen. It's upsetting to watch, I've never seen her go quiet like that onstage. I honestly wouldn't wish this on any performer, to a true professional this is a nightmare situation one of those that you'll probably struggle with for weeks.

Seriously I have no ideas how some people can be so bitter and feel so threatened by other musicians. I feel like there's so few of us here who don't constantly feel threatened by Katy, Madonna, Taylor, etc. who don't constantly feel the need to spew bitterness. The worst Gaga fans here are no better than the worst Madonna, Katy, Taylor, etc. fans, you're all embarrassments.

Also so sick of the "karma" comments. She's done so much good in Africa and the Middle East through her Ray of Light Foundation, bring education to children and girls who really have no voice or future(helping hundreds of thousands). She saved her son David's life who was severely ill and dying before the adoption. Not to mention funding a documentary bringing light to the situation in Malawi, a globally neglected country(also devoting a section of her Confessions Tour to the situation). But I guess having an opinion and poking fun at Gaga and the situation through an artistic statement years ago means she pretty much deserves to burn in hell.

Aamen! :worship::applause: :applause:

MyQueen

Celebrities’ reactions to Madonna’s accident at the Brits

Liza Minnelli: “Somebody told me that my friend Madonna fell while performing but she is incapable of doing such a thing. You couldn’t keep Madonna down if you tried.â€

Cher: “Heard Madonna Fell On Stage This is Something WE ALL DREAD “MADGE, I GIVE U PROPS,U R a CHAMP 4 FINISHING YOUR SONG!! I HOPE U R UNHURTâ€

Boy George: “Madonna was a trooper. That was a hard fall but she got on with it! All these comments about being old. So lame!â€
Nancy Sinatra: “Love Madonna. That’s GIRL POWERâ€

Lindsay Lohan: “She wore a cape for a reason! Much love to @Madonna #superwoman #boss #heroine #livingforlove â€

Adam Lambert: “Great performance @Madonna! You are a true professional and a legend. “Watched me Stumble…I’m gonna carry on!†#livingforloveâ€

Jo Whiley: “I would still rather watch Madonna fall than most performers standâ€

Andy Cohen: “Attention USA Madonna just got pulled down by her cape at the Brit Awards and fell down three stairs and got up and finished her song. #Goâ€

William Orbit: “She didn’t miss a beat. Kudos to the Queen!â€

Darren Hayes: “Madonna you f*cking legend. Lifted me up and watched me stumble now that its over Im gonna carry on #livingforloveâ€

Elvira: “Madonna yanked backwards off the stage gets up & finishes the song like the whole filthy thing never happened.â€

Frances Barber: “The woman is 56 and absolute nails. People laughing at her: she would hand you your arse on a plate in a second.â€

Ronan Farrow: “The trick isn’t *not* falling. It’s looking incredible while falling.â€

15-02-26-madonna-the-sun-cover-s.jpg

sarahb

So what happened exactly? Was the dancer supposed to rip the cape from her neck but she fell too or was she supposed to untie it and the dancer pulled it before she did?
I don't get why people are bringing her age into this, her age has nothing to do with the fall. 

People try to act so above everything. Honestly, it was hilarious. I almost busted out laughing in my lecture. It's not about HER, these type of falls are always funny no matter who it is.

:tea:

Bellatrix

Celebrities’ reactions to Madonna’s accident at the Brits

Liza Minnelli: “Somebody told me that my friend Madonna fell while performing but she is incapable of doing such a thing. You couldn’t keep Madonna down if you tried.â€

Cher: “Heard Madonna Fell On Stage This is Something WE ALL DREAD “MADGE, I GIVE U PROPS,U R a CHAMP 4 FINISHING YOUR SONG!! I HOPE U R UNHURTâ€

Boy George: “Madonna was a trooper. That was a hard fall but she got on with it! All these comments about being old. So lame!â€

Nancy Sinatra: “Love Madonna. That’s GIRL POWERâ€

Lindsay Lohan: “She wore a cape for a reason! Much love to @Madonna #superwoman #boss #heroine #livingforlove â€

Adam Lambert: “Great performance @Madonna! You are a true professional and a legend. “Watched me Stumble…I’m gonna carry on!†#livingforloveâ€

Jo Whiley: “I would still rather watch Madonna fall than most performers standâ€

Andy Cohen: “Attention USA Madonna just got pulled down by her cape at the Brit Awards and fell down three stairs and got up and finished her song. #Goâ€

William Orbit: “She didn’t miss a beat. Kudos to the Queen!â€

Darren Hayes: “Madonna you f*cking legend. Lifted me up and watched me stumble now that its over Im gonna carry on #livingforloveâ€

Elvira: “Madonna yanked backwards off the stage gets up & finishes the song like the whole filthy thing never happened.â€

Frances Barber: “The woman is 56 and absolute nails. People laughing at her: she would hand you your arse on a plate in a second.â€

Ronan Farrow: “The trick isn’t *not* falling. It’s looking incredible while falling.â€

15-02-26-madonna-the-sun-cover-s.jpg

Slay :legend:

So what happened exactly? Was the dancer supposed to rip the cape from her neck but she fell too or was she supposed to untie it and the dancer pulled it before she did?

I don't get why people are bringing her age into this, her age has nothing to do with the fall. 

:yes:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived