💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

ouch that must ve hurt a lot!!!

but it was her fault, not her dancers' because she didn't untie the cape on time.

and ppl need to chill out she fell but got up and kept going which showed she was okay so ppl can laugh a bit. the same happened to gaga and beyonce. and remember pink being thrown off the stage from that flying mechanism?

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On another note, why is the album version of LFL so bland while she performs this version with an amazing second and final breakdown?

shaneybaby

Am I the only person who thinks this MAY have been planned? Just after the fall she is singing about falling but carrying on. Because of this EVERYONE is talking about the performance and she is STILL trending on twitter. The sales for the single are gonna shoot up too. Also, remember her post saying "I have a plan".... was this it?

i kinda did think that myself, but idk she looked pretty dumbfounded by it lmao  ... n when i thought about it i feel like madonna has too much pride to make herself look clumsy on purpose, she's always trying to be soo cool 

Pure Adrenaline

Amazing Performance :applause: :applause: :applause:

tumblr_m7wvguKViU1r17mw1.png

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

retrosexual123

I don't care what anyone says, waking up and seeing this made me laugh so much!!

She deserves it for being an utter b---h to Gaga, as someone said above, early in her career Gaga did nothing but praise her and Madonna just fired at her...

Feuds aside you have to admit watching it is so funny, just falling backwards like that!!! And for the reason of it all to be the cape... wow! haha and yeah... poor dancer who pulled it too hard and poor costume designer who tightened it too strong... would not want to be them right now. 

Mario Lopez â€@MarioLopezExtra  8h8 hours ago

Tell you what though not many artists would continue after that fall. Way to go Madonna for being a trooper & carrying on!

Actually, every pop girl I've seen do a serious wipeout has continued on like a trooper. Those ladies are all tough and professional. Gaga, Pink, Beyonce, etc.

Pure Adrenaline

the only person I could see ending the performance after such fall would be Iggy  .... all other pop girls would have continued and if it was Gaga she would have done sth similar to when she fall from piano and continue singing  before she even stands up, u know kinda 'cover' it up in a way  :ohwell:  

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Guys, she's already trying to fix up the feud. I think she's a friend now, and this is coming from me who used to dislike her. Don't say such things, it's really harsh.

Btw, I feel bad for her.

Everyone needs to lighten up seriously. She's fine.

KaanBTW

Wow the new choreography and extended ending were really good, it's a shame this had to happen. It's upsetting to watch, I've never seen her go quiet like that onstage. I honestly wouldn't wish this on any performer, to a true professional this is a nightmare situation one of those that you'll probably struggle with for weeks.

Seriously I have no ideas how some people can be so bitter and feel so threatened by other musicians. I feel like there's so few of us here who don't constantly feel threatened by Katy, Madonna, Taylor, etc. who don't constantly feel the need to spew bitterness. The worst Gaga fans here are no better than the worst Madonna, Katy, Taylor, etc. fans, you're all embarrassments.

Also so sick of the "karma" comments. She's done so much good in Africa and the Middle East through her Ray of Light Foundation, bring education to children and girls who really have no voice or future(helping hundreds of thousands). She saved her son David's life who was severely ill and dying before the adoption. Not to mention funding a documentary bringing light to the situation in Malawi, a globally neglected country(also devoting a section of her Confessions Tour to the situation). But I guess having an opinion and poking fun at Gaga and the situation through an artistic statement years ago means she pretty much deserves to burn in hell.

Thank you. :applause:

Wow the new choreography and extended ending were really good, it's a shame this had to happen. It's upsetting to watch, I've never seen her go quiet like that onstage. I honestly wouldn't wish this on any performer, to a true professional this is a nightmare situation one of those that you'll probably struggle with for weeks.

Seriously I have no ideas how some people can be so bitter and feel so threatened by other musicians. I feel like there's so few of us here who don't constantly feel threatened by Katy, Madonna, Taylor, etc. who don't constantly feel the need to spew bitterness. The worst Gaga fans here are no better than the worst Madonna, Katy, Taylor, etc. fans, you're all embarrassments.

Also so sick of the "karma" comments. She's done so much good in Africa and the Middle East through her Ray of Light Foundation, bring education to children and girls who really have no voice or future(helping hundreds of thousands). She saved her son David's life who was severely ill and dying before the adoption. Not to mention funding a documentary bringing light to the situation in Malawi, a globally neglected country(also devoting a section of her Confessions Tour to the situation). But I guess having an opinion and poking fun at Gaga and the situation through an artistic statement years ago means she pretty much deserves to burn in hell.

Thank you. :applause:

Actually, every pop girl I've seen do a serious wipeout has continued on like a trooper. Those ladies are all tough and professional. Gaga, Pink, Beyonce, etc.

Indeed. People look at popstars so weirdly. 'Not many popstars can still sing', 'not many popstars write gheir own songa', 'not many popstars sing live', 'not many popstars are passionate about their fans', it's like all Britney stereotypes are still living on while we have a whole new generation of popstars that do care.

Psychedelic

But Gaga said nothing to fuel it, but spoke up praising Adele to try to end it. 

Katy fired the first shot with her blasphemy tweet, so if Gaga occasionally hints about mechanical horses, no big deal. Far cry from "she's a blatant rip off". I don't want pop stars to be goody goody Gandhi's all the time, who never make a saucy remark or stick up for themselves.

But c'mon Madonna, Gaga admired you, her fans admired you, and you ruined it.

Really? Kylie answers LOVE about 80% of the time and for every person except Mariah (whose music is completely opposite to Kylie's style and taste).

You completely missed out my points, and made them look your way again... :toofunny: 

:bye:

Bradley

Everyone needs to lighten up seriously. She's fine.

Yes she is of course fine physically. But look at all the harsh comments posted on her.

It was her fault, she didn't untie the cape on time, you can clearly see it in the video. She's probably laughing about it.

But the performance was really good after that, and what a great inspiration for all of us.

Archived