Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

MichaelSimpson7

Am I the only person who thinks this MAY have been planned? Just after the fall she is singing about falling but carrying on. Because of this EVERYONE is talking about the performance and she is STILL trending on twitter. The sales for the single are gonna shoot up too. Also, remember her post saying "I have a plan".... was this it?

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Madonna is obsessed with people copying her. From She's Not Me, to her Gaga mash-up and parody, to 2 Steps Behind Me. Yet she borrowed so much from older artists, and must know her stans have been deriding every other pop female for decades as Madonna copies, and acting like she invented female pop.

In regards to the interview, the words "blatantly ripped off" and stronger and more emotive that "she's very talented"

The President of Malawi is hardly a fan of M's charity work there.

Not saying Madonna is hateful. I respect her legacy. But she's cold and haughty and not very likable, especially since her divorce.

Well, everything you have said here, I agree. But you're coming up again with this thing about her fans as if Madonna fans were the only ones who spread negativity towards other artists. You should have seen Adele's twitter feedback the night she won the Grammy for Album of the Year. Was it Gaga's fault? Naaah. All fan bases do this. And in recent years, it is no lie little monsters have been labeled as one of the most hateful fanbases out there. Does it mean every Gaga fan is like that? No, again!

Kylie fans and Madonna fans have had plenty of feuds over the years, however when has Madonna fueled any of these? Well, no lie, Kylie is such a nicer and more likeable person but the way you are saying things here is as if Madonna had been b---hy to all pop divas. Can we talk about Britney and Xtina? Madonna hasn't showed anything but support to these two.

Yes, the Gaga situation is completely different and somewhat tragic. However, do you remeber Gaga saying green hair and mechanical horses are the thing now? How do some Gaga fans react on everything Katy does? I bet you know the answer to that one... Did Gaga fuel them? No AGAIN!... She just wanted to express her opinion, the same way Madonna did, obviously, they're different persons and Madonna does not tend to express her ideas in the classy, toned down manner other artists such Kylie and Gaga do.

But please, stop handling this situation about stan wars like it's something that only pertains to Madonna and her fanbase, when it's not.

Well, to lighten up the subject a bit... I'd like to share this lovely video of Queen of kindness Kylie being for one time in her life not so kind to another diva, whom I honestly don't appreciate, because she's shadier and b---hier than Madonna has ever been... Gotta love Goddess Kylie :dies:

5:10 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXId0eT_MeY

:air: :air: :air:

RedHotAndBlue

You can hear how shaken she is when she starts singing again but damn, she pulled it off well.

CRYING :lmao:

Wait though were madonna's dancers supposed to catch her or? Cause it doesnt look like she just slipped or something?It looks like her cape pulled her back..

The cape was tied too tight, and it caught on her neck and pulled her down when it was supposed to untie.

You should have seen Adele's twitter feedback the night she won the Grammy for Album of the Year. Was it Gaga's fault? Naaah. All fan bases do this.

But Gaga said nothing to fuel it, but spoke up praising Adele to try to end it. 

Katy fired the first shot with her blasphemy tweet, so if Gaga occasionally hints about mechanical horses, no big deal. Far cry from "she's a blatant rip off". I don't want pop stars to be goody goody Gandhi's all the time, who never make a saucy remark or stick up for themselves.

But c'mon Madonna, Gaga admired you, her fans admired you, and you ruined it.

I honestly don't appreciate, because she's shadier and b---hier than Madonna has ever been

Really? Kylie answers LOVE about 80% of the time and for every person except Mariah (whose music is completely opposite to Kylie's style and taste).

Wow the new choreography and extended ending were really good, it's a shame this had to happen. It's upsetting to watch, I've never seen her go quiet like that onstage. I honestly wouldn't wish this on any performer, to a true professional this is a nightmare situation one of those that you'll probably struggle with for weeks.

Seriously I have no ideas how some people can be so bitter and feel so threatened by other musicians. I feel like there's so few of us here who don't constantly feel threatened by Katy, Madonna, Taylor, etc. who don't constantly feel the need to spew bitterness. The worst Gaga fans here are no better than the worst Madonna, Katy, Taylor, etc. fans, you're all embarrassments.

Also so sick of the "karma" comments. She's done so much good in Africa and the Middle East through her Ray of Light Foundation, bring education to children and girls who really have no voice or future(helping hundreds of thousands). She saved her son David's life who was severely ill and dying before the adoption. Not to mention funding a documentary bringing light to the situation in Malawi, a globally neglected country(also devoting a section of her Confessions Tour to the situation). But I guess having an opinion and poking fun at Gaga and the situation through an artistic statement years ago means she pretty much deserves to burn in hell.

the tea :applause:

:air: 32 pages?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

badgalriri

It's embarrassing to happen to any artist but it does happen.

Thankfully, the single hasn't flopped. It was #1 on itunes before the Brits and it's still #1 now.

Love Madonna so much so I hope she's ok.

ummmmm lmao nah

gagaisitalian

I don't like Madonna, but I really respect her for this. She literally shakes it off like a champion.

Good job, Madge.

yASSsss

i really felt bad for her  :ohno: 
if it was any young artist i would have pissed my pants but at this age,falling like this must've hurt her :ohno:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

monsterdreams

It was so unlike Madonna, just cringeworthy

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Yes, nothing she have done for this era worked so far except that fake falling. Great promo for granny i guess. :applause:

:wtf: 

Archived