💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

I saw monsters wish Kylie got cancer back when a newspaper drew comparisons between her and Gaga. ALL fanbases say stupid things when trying to defend their fave.That doesn't mean something bad has to happen to their artists. In any case karma should go back to those fans, not to the the artist. Please, have a little common sense!

There is a difference - Gaga, Kylie, and Britney do virtually ZERO to encourage hateful stan behaviour.

Madonna adds fuel to the fire. (I know her personality, I was a fan a couple decades, I've read biographies.)

Her stans aren't just kids doing mean tweets, they start sites slandering Gaga, trying to plant negative stories in the media. That Medonster saying Kylie deserved cancer was writing paragraphs of hate on a Kylie youtube video.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid Madge has been embarrassing herself a lot this decade.

Getting gold grillz, dancing with LMFAO in a cheerleader outfit, the Paris incident on MDNA tour. This is nothing, it made the performance more interesting.

Psychedelic

There is a difference - Gaga, Kylie, and Britney do virtually ZERO to encourage hateful stan behaviour.

Madonna adds fuel to the fire. (I know her personality, I was a fan a couple decades, I've read biographies.)

Her stans aren't just kids doing mean tweets, they start sites slandering Gaga, trying to plant negative stories in the media. That Medonster saying Kylie deserved cancer was writing paragraphs of hate on a Kylie youtube video.

Well, little monsters also run a site that trashes and plants negative things against Madonna. But that's not point here because like I said, an artist isn't responsible for the actions of their fans.

The point is that saying someone copied you isn't spreading hate, not especially if it's only 1 or 2 negative comments vs tons of compliments. Do you have any common sense? Do you know the meaning of the word hate?

Saying someone is less worth as human because of the color of their skin, or s-xual orientation or religion, that is HATE. There are thousands of horrible things going on this messed up world and I can't believe some of you fail to realize that because when one person has something not so positive to say about your fave, you think that's hate!

This is why the world is ****ed up, no one really gives a ****  about the real bad things happening or worse yet, barely does anything.

Madonna on the other hand runs a foundation that raises money for schools in Malawi, a very poor country where people have nothing to EAT. That's a real freaking problem. How many of you who say Madonna is such a hateful b---h actually do something similar???

Please stop with the non sense, you sound so butthurt over something so shallow!

That J

The true karma comes when some of you nasty tacky folks moms get a broken hip and y'all are stuck cleaning up the literal tea she spills. Be nice.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

The point is that saying someone copied you isn't spreading hate, not especially if it's only 1 or 2 negative comments vs tons of compliments. Do you have any common sense? Do you know the meaning of the word hate?

Madonna on the other hand runs a foundation that raises money for schools in Malawi, a very poor country where people have nothing to EAT. That's a real freaking problem. How many of you who say Madonna is such a hateful b---h actually do something similar???

Madonna is obsessed with people copying her. From She's Not Me, to her Gaga mash-up and parody, to 2 Steps Behind Me. Yet she borrowed so much from older artists, and must know her stans have been deriding every other pop female for decades as Madonna copies, and acting like she invented female pop.

In regards to the interview, the words "blatantly ripped off" and stronger and more emotive that "she's very talented"

The President of Malawi is hardly a fan of M's charity work there.

Not saying Madonna is hateful. I respect her legacy. But she's cold and haughty and not very likable, especially since her divorce.

Bellatrix

lol at the people in this thread acting all superior, other fanabases had YEARS of laughter with gaga's falls and yet some of you are trying to make us look like monsters as if this was just a "monster's thing"

just get over yourselves lol

gaga has fallen

BEYONCE has fallen

Katy has fallen

and now Madonna did

a unknown lady/man fell in a youtube video and it was funny too

It doesn't matter who's falling. I don't think it's funny (is it when someone gets hurt?) and I'm not gonna laugh just because other people does it.

It doesn't matter who's falling. I don't think it's funny (is it when someone gets hurt?) and I'm not gonna laugh just because other people does it.

seeing someone falling down is funny, no matter who does it

I find this video as funny as madoona's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRJcjy-d8w0

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

GagaXCupcakke

Gaga is stealing the rest of Madonna's youth and relevance.  We have a new supreme :legend:  

FrozenKookie

i feel so bad about what happened even i used to loathe this b---h

Archived