Featured Posts

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

I love these gifs paired up together :nooo:

Me too :nooo:

Gaga, ha power to part the seas for the gays :emo:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Fake or not, for those who yelled "karma", better pray that this (stage accident) won't happen to your faves. I hope she's fine  :(

Gaga has fallen many times, Beyonce went down a flight of stairs once too. It's just extra funny to see it happen to the haughty queen. Some Madonna fans said Kylie deserved to get cancer or laughed at Gaga's hip injury claiming it was an excuse to cancel a failing tour.

Psychedelic

Wow the new choreography and extended ending were really good, it's a shame this had to happen. It's upsetting to watch, I've never seen her go quiet like that onstage. I honestly wouldn't wish this on any performer, to a true professional this is a nightmare situation one of those that you'll probably struggle with for weeks.

Seriously I have no ideas how some people can be so bitter and feel so threatened by other musicians. I feel like there's so few of us here who don't constantly feel threatened by Katy, Madonna, Taylor, etc. who don't constantly feel the need to spew bitterness. The worst Gaga fans here are no better than the worst Madonna, Katy, Taylor, etc. fans, you're all embarrassments.

Also so sick of the "karma" comments. She's done so much good in Africa and the Middle East through her Ray of Light Foundation, bring education to children and girls who really have no voice or future(helping hundreds of thousands). She saved her son David's life who was severely ill and dying before the adoption. Not to mention funding a documentary bringing light to the situation in Malawi, a globally neglected country(also devoting a section of her Confessions Tour to the situation). But I guess having an opinion and poking fun at Gaga and the situation through an artistic statement years ago means she pretty much deserves to burn in hell.

:applause:

Wow the new choreography and extended ending were really good, it's a shame this had to happen. It's upsetting to watch, I've never seen her go quiet like that onstage. I honestly wouldn't wish this on any performer, to a true professional this is a nightmare situation one of those that you'll probably struggle with for weeks.

Seriously I have no ideas how some people can be so bitter and feel so threatened by other musicians. I feel like there's so few of us here who don't constantly feel threatened by Katy, Madonna, Taylor, etc. who don't constantly feel the need to spew bitterness. The worst Gaga fans here are no better than the worst Madonna, Katy, Taylor, etc. fans, you're all embarrassments.

Also so sick of the "karma" comments. She's done so much good in Africa and the Middle East through her Ray of Light Foundation, bring education to children and girls who really have no voice or future(helping hundreds of thousands). She saved her son David's life who was severely ill and dying before the adoption. Not to mention funding a documentary bringing light to the situation in Malawi, a globally neglected country(also devoting a section of her Confessions Tour to the situation). But I guess having an opinion and poking fun at Gaga and the situation through an artistic statement years ago means she pretty much deserves to burn in hell.

:tea::applause:

lol at the people in this thread acting all superior, other fanabases had YEARS of laughter with gaga's falls and yet some of you are trying to make us look like monsters as if this was just a "monster's thing"

just get over yourselves lol

gaga has fallen

BEYONCE has fallen

Katy has fallen

and now Madonna did

a unknown lady/man fell in a youtube video and it was funny too

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Psychedelic

Gaga has fallen many times, Beyonce went down a flight of stairs once too. It's just extra funny to see it happen to the haughty queen. Some Madonna fans said Kylie deserved to get cancer or laughed at Gaga's hip injury claiming it was an excuse to cancel a failing tour.

I saw monsters wish Kylie got cancer back when a newspaper drew comparisons between her and Gaga. ALL fanbases say stupid things when trying to defend their fave.That doesn't mean something bad has to happen to their artists. In any case karma should go back to those fans, not to the the artist. Please, have a little common sense!

Madonna is sure a shady b---h, she's said not so nice things about many people, does that mean karma hit her back when she fell? NO... I think all the negativity she's been getting from many other people throughout her career and still gets, is enough karma for the things she says sometimes.

People here are acting like Madonna is a bad person who goes throwing rocks at people, or in any other way physically damages someone. And that's not the case. STOP that stupid KARMA THING. She did not deserve this!

:grr:  :grr:  :grr:

VOLANTIS

I wish her a speedy recovery.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived