๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

That J

I love both Madonna and Gaga. Gotta say....Gaga fans were joking about Madonna breaking her hip in 2012. Look what happened. 3 years later some still say that crap? Grow up. Is it funny...ehhhh it is what it is but c'mon guys. She fell. It's live. Can happen anytime.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Get dat Promo :legend:

ย 

If you can't deliver a good performance, be a total mess and have people laugh at you for attention. :applause:

ย 

Definitely, Taylor should've known betterย 

ย 

tumblr_mtltux2HJu1r5lqijo1_500.gif

Oh dear me, that was hilarious! Honestly, I'm not laughing because it's Madonna - I generally find people falling to be funny. I laughed at Gaga when she fell off her piano, I laughed when my friend flew down the stairs, I even laughed at myself when I fell down stairs. I think it's a natural mechanism to respond to grief. In all seriousness, this must have hurt a lot and I'm glad she's ok...but it's just so darn funny! I saw someone post this comment on a news site: "Have you been in an accident at work that wasn't your fault? If you've been dragged backwards in a cape down a flight of stairs, you could qualify for compensation. Phone this number now!" That's British humour at its best!

:lmao: me too! But I still liked the performance
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

SharGaga

I love both Madonna and Gaga. Gotta say....Gaga fans were joking about Madonna breaking her hip in 2012. Look what happened. 3 years later some still say that crap? Grow up. Is it funny...ehhhh it is what it is but c'mon guys. She fell. It's live. Can happen anytime.

What are you talking about?

--

Am I the only who didn't find this funny at all? :rip:

xXxplicitBe4uty

I feel that she is doing this to gain public attention to her new album, which flopped. She is being dragged and was drop down to the floor by the sellings of her new album. LOL!! But I do feel bad for her, she couldn't sing for a few seconds after the fall.

LG6 is never coming! PERIODT!

Psychedelic

I was gonna make this thread but I thought it would be locked. :toofunny:

ย 

If you watch the fall, it doesn't look staged... looks damn reall and painful, plus her face when she stands up, she seems so awkard and her voice was very shaky for a while.

ย 

YEEEET... it's Madonna we are talking about, the smartest woman in music history (too bad we can't say the most talented but at least that's something :derpga:) so my guess is YES, it was all set up... perfect stunt for publicity!!!

ย 

Props to the Queen!!!

ย 

tumblr_m6k32mtO9N1rroe2wo1_250.gif

ItsTommyBitch

As Gaga grows stronger Madonna grows weakerย 

tumblr_ndei41FDx01qltkyyo1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_nk8e67zfuq1r6vczeo1_400.gif

ย 

But seriously I hope she's okay :ohno:

็ง่‡ช่บซใ‚‚ใ“ใฎไธ–ใฎไธญใ‚‚่ชฐใ‚‚ใ‹ใ‚Œใ‚‚ใŒ, ใฉใ‚“ใชใซ่ฏใ‚„ใ‹ใชไบบ็”Ÿใงใ‚‚, ใฉใ‚“ใชใซๆ‚ฒๆƒจใชไบบ็”Ÿใงใ‚‚, ใ„ใคใ‹ใฏๅค‰่ฒŒใ—, ็ ดๅฃŠใ•ใ‚Œใ€ๆถˆๆป…ใ—ใฆใ—ใพใ†. ใ™ในใฆใŒใ‚‚ใจใ‚‚ใจใ“ใฎไธ–ใซๅญ˜ๅœจใ—ใชใ„ไธ€็žฌใฎๅนปๆƒณใชใฎใ ใ‹ใ‚‰

Matt Converse

What are you talking about?

--

Am I the only who didn't find this funny at all? :rip:

I didn't find it funny at all either. I expected it to be, but it was too big of a fall, I was more concerned, no old age jokes because it can happen to anyone but was worried she could have broken/fractured her hip. But those who do I guess it's just a matter of taste, most of us find "small harmless falls" funny, so it's just a matter of where you draw the line. I pass no judgment on those who do find it funny just because I don't.

RAMROD

It is foolish to do such stunts when 1.) unexperienced, 2.) no cushion at the drop spot and 3.) people her age where bones are getting frails.

That drop certainly landed on her tail bone.

And do people realise what will happen if someone's tailbone is broken?

They will never able to walk again.

So I don't think she did this on purpose.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived