I guess I'm the only one who feels bad :awkney:

Me too tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'm the only one who feels bad :awkney:

this is good for her. maybe she'll realize she's too old to be doing all that

I think this might have been done on purpose.

Free press + takes the attention away from the horrible performance that was already done by her a week ago. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

inuborg

this is good for her. maybe she'll realize she's too old to be doing all that

Do you realize how discriminatory you're being? 

Thats like saying someone is "too black" to be a performer or "too gay". 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Free press + takes the attention away from the horrible performance that was already done by her a week ago. 

lol true

plus if she was a bad b---h like she says she'd actually make fun of herself too and let it go, not post that cheesy **** on instagram blaming on armani.... 

Do you realize how discriminatory you're being? 

Thats like saying someone is "too black" to be a performer or "too gay". 

lol thats really NOT the same thing  :haha:

again guys, A JOKE. god Im out of here, you guys keep being over dramatic about someone falling.... 

It didn't hurt her physically as much as it did mentally. You could tell she couldn't pull herself together during the rest of the performance. I feel bad for her :(

Agreed , as much as I love gaga and obviously some gaga fans don't like madonna , she fell., any star that falls should be given a little sympothy I mean , she's embarrassed herself in front of not only the uk but now the world , although it's funny a little to her she must be so upset and embargoed , she fell pretty hard and to get yourself up and carry on singing that we have to applaud about , if that was me I would be crying , so a little sympathy , were little monsters were to post to be loving â¤Ã¯¸ , well done madonna on carrying on!

Psychedelic

:hug:don't take it as a personal attack, it was just for fun :)

Anyway I am sure there will be a fall effect, which is great since LFL is a great song that I have been listening to during weeks!

I never did ;)  I think it's too late for the song to do well even with the "fall" effect, but I hope it helps the album, even if it's initially for the wrong reasons... it's a good album, quite an improvement from her last 2!  :sweat:

It wasn't the same performance...

Archived