Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

So who else like me is still laughing even though this happened like 2 hours ago haha

apparently nobody in this forums #nosenseofhumor

everybody is crying like "omg she could've died"

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apparently nobody in this forums #nosenseofhumor

everybody is crying like "omg she could've died"

Finding it funny is different than wishing serious harm on somebody :)

It's really not a "joke", nor funny. It could really happen to her, and she could've broken her neck.

but she didnt! shes fine, so now its a joke and people will laugh at this for a long time

jesus christ people loosen up

Finding it funny is different than wishing serious harm on somebody :)

lol obviously I didnt seriously with anyone harm but that's been hard to understand  :deadbanana:

Kermit the frog

It didn't hurt her physically as much as it did mentally. You could tell she couldn't pull herself together during the rest of the performance. I feel bad for her :(

im now thinkong of how much worse this could have been, even at a different angle while falling, i dont wanna think about it, so glad it could have been much worse tbh. 

I invented post-its

but she didnt! shes fine, so now its a joke and people will laugh at this for a long time

lol obviously I didnt seriously with anyone harm but that's been hard to understand  :deadbanana:

Absolutely nothing in your statement could have been taken in a joking form, though. There was no silly emoticons, no further explanation, just something really horrible and that's the kinda crap which gives this fanbase a bad name.

RAMROD

OMGGGG, hope she is fine.

That black cape is naughty for being notorious, need spankings!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Psychedelic

STOP!!! Laughing at what happened, even making jokes, gifs, and memes is one thing (especially because she's fine, so no big deal) but what you said sounded nothing like joke but rather wishing something worse would have happened to her. Don't try to justify, take it back and carry on!

bionic

It didn't hurt her physically as much as it did mentally. You could tell she couldn't pull herself together during the rest of the performance. I feel bad for her :(

More strength than me. I probably would've been struggling to fight back the tears and choking for the rest of the performance

buy bionic

Absolutely nothing in your statement could have been taken in a joking form, though. There was no silly emoticons, no further explanation, just something really horrible and that's the kinda crap which gives this fanbase a bad name.

the tone was part of the joke

so the performance was the same as the Grammys + she was dragged literally on stage

tragic x 2

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

NewYorkCity

Ok, didn't know that NYC was right then

:hug: don't take it as a personal attack, it was just for fun :)

Anyway I am sure there will be a fall effect, which is great since LFL is a great song that I have been listening to during weeks!

STOP!!! Laughing at what happened, even making jokes, gifs, and memes is one thing (especially because she's fine, so no big deal) but what you said sounded nothing like joke but rather wishing something worse would have happened to her. Don't try to justify, take it back and carry on!

why would I take back a joke bc some people have no sense of humor? then joan rivers and every comedian would have to do the same for a lot of jokes they've been telling... If that had happened and I joked about it then yes would be cruel by omg guys dont be too sensitive

Archived