💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Robotboy

i feel bad for her even tho shes pressed and her fans ridiculous :ohno:

gaga falls all the time.. not on live televison tho :ohno:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much every popstar has fallen on stage including Gaga (at the VMA's a much more viewed show than the Brits) and people have laughed.

Yes but this was kind of painful, it was a totally different from the situation of Gaga during the VMA, in that case it hasn't been a big deal because it fitted the performance and the attitude, and it was in the middle, she was able to keep sing, same for J.Lo during the AMA...  

Paper Planes

Why aren't people asking the real questions tho?

Did her """"live"""" vocals continue to play?

Did she break her hip?

Is this a complex statement on the status of the Rebel Heart era?

delete it fat

elijahfan

It looked like it hurt so much :ohno: I'm sure she's okay with how she was the rest of the performance

The fact that 0.5 seconds before she got dragged, I told myself why are they taking it off if it looked like it was still attached :giveup:

SAME. I was like "Oh God, inb4 she falls", and she fell :rip:

But tbh it was a really dangerous move to make in the first place, especially right in top of stairs... I mean, she definitely thought the stuff had been untied, you can see her being all ready for the cape to be pulled.

I really don't blame the dancers, they had no clue to guess something had gone wrong. Plus, I don't think they've pulled the thing that hard - she was on the edge of the step, very likely to lose her balance.

monketsharona

This definitely not Madonna's time  :smh:

Knowing how perfectionnist she is, some people are going to get fired tonight... 

On the other hand, I think this is the biggest promo she'll get in a while. Maybe it'll push the song up the charts.

**** isn't funny. It just happened, she could have sprained something. But it's conditional empathy around here. If it isn't Gaga, who gives a ****?

like she could've broken her ****ing neck falling backwards down some stairs, she was pulled by the neck ffs

Archived