Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did she get dragged by the wind? how? did her cape get stuck on one of the horns?

I think someone was tugging on her cape. This is hilarious.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Wow the new choreography and extended ending were really good, it's a shame this had to happen. It's upsetting to watch, I've never seen her go quiet like that onstage. I honestly wouldn't wish this on any performer, to a true professional this is a nightmare situation one of those that you'll probably struggle with for weeks.

Seriously I have no ideas how some people can be so bitter and feel so threatened by other musicians. I feel like there's so few of us here who don't constantly feel threatened by Katy, Madonna, Taylor, etc. who don't constantly feel the need to spew bitterness. The worst Gaga fans here are no better than the worst Madonna, Katy, Taylor, etc. fans, you're all embarrassments.

Also so sick of the "karma" comments. She's done so much good in Africa and the Middle East through her Ray of Light Foundation, bring education to children and girls who really have no voice or future(helping hundreds of thousands). She saved her son David's life who was severely ill and dying before the adoption. Not to mention funding a documentary bringing light to the situation in Malawi, a globally neglected country(also devoting a section of her Confessions Tour to the situation). But I guess having an opinion and poking fun at Gaga and the situation through an artistic statement years ago means she pretty much deserves to burn in hell.

jojo Freud

Gaga broke her hip so yeah. 

I see the headlines "Madonna breaks hip performing, cancels release of latest album"

ThatAsianGuy

Qween of Falls. :worship2:  waiting for the gifs. :popcorn:  you drag me all u want but this is real karma. :kissga:

Cappuccino

Wow the new choreography and extended ending were really good, it's a shame this had to happen. It's upsetting to watch, I've never seen her go quiet like that onstage. I honestly wouldn't wish this on any performer, to a true professional this is a nightmare situation one of those that you'll probably struggle with for weeks.

Seriously I have no ideas how some people can be so bitter and feel so threatened by other musicians. I feel like there's so few of us here who don't constantly feel threatened by Katy, Madonna, Taylor, etc. who don't constantly feel the need to spew bitterness. The worst Gaga fans here are no better than the worst Madonna, Katy, Taylor, etc. fans, you're all embarrassments.

Also so sick of the "karma" comments. She's done so much good in Africa and the Middle East through her Ray of Light Foundation, bring education to children and girls who really have no voice or future(helping hundreds of thousands). She saved her son David's life who was severely ill and dying before the adoption. Not to mention funding a documentary bringing light to the situation in Malawi, a globally neglected country(also devoting a section of her Confessions Tour to the situation). But I guess having an opinion and poking fun at Gaga and the situation through an artistic statement years ago means she pretty much deserves to burn in hell.

GO and finish up your due reports for school instead of trying to school people on the internet haha :hor: they don't deserve your time.

Anyway, that was funny  :giggle: . I hope she didnt break her hip though, old people tend to get seriously injured when they fall (hip, back) and that's when it starts going down hill.

Bradley

I don't feel bad for her at all. 

I'm still laughing, poor thing

KARMA IS A BITCH

Guys, she's already trying to fix up the feud. I think she's a friend now, and this is coming from me who used to dislike her. Don't say such things, it's really harsh.

Btw, I feel bad for her.

Anderson123

That is horrible, I hope she didn't hurt herself, I can't even imagine what she felt in that moment. If I were one of the dancers that were close to her, I'd have done anything I could to catch her or improvise something so she wouldn't have fallen like that, damn I feel so bad for her.

And LOL at people laughing or calling this "karma". I forgot I was reading a forum full of dumb teenagers who worship pop divas. I just hope you guys or your pop diva never gets hurt like that, we saw that Gaga got surgery and didn't see you laughing at that.

Archived