💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5 - October 2015)

Travis

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Sarah will surely be returning, she has always said it's a dream job that she can't imagine she'd give up. I understand she has other projects but depending on how large her role is in each show and when the production schedules are, I'm sure she'll be on the show in some capacity. I'm also not convinced that Jessica will be gone completely, I don't think she'll be a regular but I think she'll make an appearance (maybe I'm just wishful thinking aha)

Hopefully Lily Rabe and Frances Conroy return, if Evan comes back he had better have a decent role this time; the last two characters he was given have been a little useless and annoying. I'd love Finn to come back, as well as Kathy but I can live without Emma on the show. The fact that Gaga is going to make an appearance is amazing, she is going to nail it I'm sure! The scene with Jessica looking Applause music video-esque is so freaky! I remember people joking about Applause inspiration at the time but now I'm thinking it was planted on purpose. The top hat in the Applause video is almost certainly a freaky coincidence, but weird that top hats are supposedly clues for Season 5! 

It's going to be a great season but it surely won't be the same if Sarah doesn't come back! When does American Crime Story start filming I wonder?

*ETA: I just read that ACS is potentially set to premiere early next year, so there's a chance it will start filming later than AHS, giving Sarah time to be in at least a few episodes of Hotel I would imagine. AHS usually begins production in July so I guess we shall wait and see

**Edited again (oops): Now I'm reading that ACS begins production early this year, so sometime soon maybe? Either way hopefully the two won't overlap so much that Sarah is completely left out of AHS.

I think hotel is an amazing setting/theme, it's a very strong concept in the way that Asylum was, so I'm hoping the season will be as consistent and tense as that one. Freak Show had incredible individual episodes so if they keep that up and combine it with how well the over-all story arch worked in Asylum/Murder House then it will be an outstanding season. 

​I thought that this was American Crime Story :udidnt:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I think that's a different show. American Crime Story will star Sarah Paulson, John Travolta and David Schwimmer 

the Top Hat clue was a nod to Cheek to Cheek :emma:

EW can now confirm that the image was directing viewers not only to the theme (the classic 1935 film Top Hat is set in a hotel) but also to Gaga (the song “Cheek to Cheek†was written originally for Top Hat and is the title of Gaga’s current duets album with Tony Bennett). 

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/04/lady-gaga-american-horror-story

Nicole

Creepy hotels are so cliche but at the same time they are can be amazing if the cast + crew interpret it well. I hope AHS writers give it a little twist so that it's different to that of other hotel storylines, I can't help but have high expectations especially since Gaga will be in it. 

FrankGutz

I can only hope if AHS return to its roots, i loved so much Muerder House & Asylum, i really thing the Hotel theme can do so much for the show, Freakshow was not a favorite, i still can't believe Gagz will be acting on my favorite serie

Im praying for Taissa Farmiga, Evan Peters & Lily Rabe, im gonna miss Jessica so much :messga:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

bionic

I can only hope if AHS return to its roots, i loved so much Muerder House & Asylum, i really thing the Hotel theme can do so much for the show, Freakshow was not a favorite, i still can't believe Gagz will be acting on my favorite serie

Im praying for Taissa Farmiga, Evan Peters & Lily Rabe, im gonna miss Jessica so much :messga:

​taissa is an awful actress

buy bionic

FrankGutz

​taissa is an awful actress

​i know, but i loved her as Violet in MH

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Pure Adrenaline

Taissa Farmiga literally act the same everytime :wtf: 

bionic

Taissa Farmiga literally act the same everytime :wtf: 

​mte

it was barely acceptable in Murder House but Coven just exposed ha weaknesses

the scene where she confesses to the policeman about being witches :giveup: 

the scene where she returns after running away with kyle :giveup: 

every voiceover she did in both MH and Coven :giveup:

her sister is so superior

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​mte

it was barely acceptable in Murder House but Coven just exposed ha weaknesses

the scene where she confesses to the policeman about being witches :giveup: 

the scene where she returns after running away with kyle :giveup: 

every voiceover she did in both MH and Coven :giveup:

her sister is so superior

​well I wouldn't care much is she is back ... I'll be too busy looking at Gaga :giveup:

bionic

​well I wouldn't care much is she is back ... I'll be too busy looking at Gaga :giveup:

​just pray it doesn't turn into the Gaga Promo Hour... that'd do more harm than good

i swear if they referene gaga stuff 24/7 like you know ryan murphy is gagging to... :grr:

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​just pray it doesn't turn into the Gaga Promo Hour... that'd do more harm than good

i swear if they referene gaga stuff 24/7 like you know ryan murphy is gagging to... :grr:

​THAT  is my biggest fear for this season :giveup:

I hope Gaga's character has nothing to do with Gaga in real life, like I need complete opposite and the season not to be around Gaga ... I swear if Ryan's gay ass starts fan girling and make  everyone singing her song  I will cut a b---h :grr::grr:]

bionic

​THAT  is my biggest fear for this season :giveup:

I hope Gaga's character has nothing to do with Gaga in real life, like I need complete opposite and the season not to be around Gaga ... I swear if Ryan's gay ass starts fan girling and make  everyone singing her song  I will cut a b---h :grr::grr:]

​I'm not so much worried about singing (though I pray Ryan's got that out of his system) as I am the constant *Gaga is exposed as having lied* "Guess he couldn't read my Poker Face" type references. 1 in the 1st episode/Gaga's first appearance is the limit

Hopefully Gaga will be a better actor that Taissa and Gabourey :laughga: 

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​I'm not so much worried about singing (though I pray Ryan's got that out of his system) as I am the constant *Gaga is exposed as having lied* "Guess he couldn't read my Poker Face" type references. 1 in the 1st episode/Gaga's first appearance is the limit

Hopefully Gaga will be a better actor that Taissa and Gabourey :laughga: 

​ugh I can already see the haters and  the gp bashing Gaga saying she can't act whether she is good or not  and blame show's floppage on her even tho the show lacked quality since Asylum :giveup: 

Archived