💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5 - October 2015)

Travis

Featured Posts

Microscope

So hyped for this omg. FREAKING OUT.

Two of my faves combined. AND SHE'S STARRING OMG.

Amazing week to be a Gaga fan :emo:

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

Sarah not returning would be heartbreaking tbh.

I'm hoping NPH is back. He's a big Gaga fan so it'd be kinda cute if they got to work together :flutter:

I think she wont leave but have minor role like in Murder House :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

There were many hints about Gaga in freak show

1.Top Hat -

lady-gaga-appaluse-video-top-hat.jpg

2. Elsa looking at herself scene, one of the wtf moments

01-09-53-40-1.jpg

grid-cell-26784-1377528829-9.jpg

3. Mother and Monster were a strong themes in the season - Mother Monster=Gaga

4. David Bowie - Gaga is a huge fan of him

Probably I'm reaching but I don't care, it's fun :fan:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Pure Adrenaline

Don't forget that Dandy was going to perform - ANYTHING GOES in the last episode :manicure:

Pure Adrenaline

Hoping NPH doesn't return

thhis I didn't enjoy his performance in FS

Pure Adrenaline

would be instersting if they put Gaga out of her comfort zone 

if her character is not a singer and does not have the characteristics that Gaga has like complete opposite 

Bloody

Guys :giveup: 

The Garden of Allah Hotel
In the penultimate episode of "Freak Show," Elsa and her "freaks" attempt to kill Denis O'Hare's Stanley for lying about his Hollywood connections. When he pleads for his life, he says, "I do know people in Los Angeles. My cousin works at the Garden of Allah." Redditor Trailkeep picked up on this back in January with a post about its possible connection to Season 5.

As it turns out, the Garden of Allah was a famous hotel in Hollywood on the Sunset Strip. Opening in 1927 and demolished in 1959, the hotel had celebrity residents and frequent guests that included F. Scott Fitzgerald, Ernest Hemingway, Dorothy Parker, Errol Flynn, Greta Garbo, Humphrey Bogart, Gloria Stuart and the Marx brothers, among others.

If the fifth season is set at this hotel that would also give Murphy ample opportunity to further connect the "AHS" universes. If set in Old Hollywood, he could make connections to the Season 1 Montgomery storyline which took place from 1922 to 1926 or even the Black Dahlia storyline in 1947.
We may also have an idea of who Gaga may play in "Hotel." The blog Vixen Varsity claims to have received a casting call back in October seeking auditions for three characters for an upcoming "AHS" promo. One of them is named Carla, described as a "classy 20-35 year old" who is possessed by a ghost.
The only problem with all this speculation? Last month, FX Networks CEO John Landgraf told TVLine it was his "hope" that Season 5 would be set in the present day

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/142270-fan-theory-gaga-to-play-herself-on-ahs-hotel/

Sarah will surely be returning, she has always said it's a dream job that she can't imagine she'd give up. I understand she has other projects but depending on how large her role is in each show and when the production schedules are, I'm sure she'll be on the show in some capacity. I'm also not convinced that Jessica will be gone completely, I don't think she'll be a regular but I think she'll make an appearance (maybe I'm just wishful thinking aha)

Hopefully Lily Rabe and Frances Conroy return, if Evan comes back he had better have a decent role this time; the last two characters he was given have been a little useless and annoying. I'd love Finn to come back, as well as Kathy but I can live without Emma on the show. The fact that Gaga is going to make an appearance is amazing, she is going to nail it I'm sure! The scene with Jessica looking Applause music video-esque is so freaky! I remember people joking about Applause inspiration at the time but now I'm thinking it was planted on purpose. The top hat in the Applause video is almost certainly a freaky coincidence, but weird that top hats are supposedly clues for Season 5! 

It's going to be a great season but it surely won't be the same if Sarah doesn't come back! When does American Crime Story start filming I wonder?

*ETA: I just read that ACS is potentially set to premiere early next year, so there's a chance it will start filming later than AHS, giving Sarah time to be in at least a few episodes of Hotel I would imagine. AHS usually begins production in July so I guess we shall wait and see

**Edited again (oops): Now I'm reading that ACS begins production early this year, so sometime soon maybe? Either way hopefully the two won't overlap so much that Sarah is completely left out of AHS.

I think hotel is an amazing setting/theme, it's a very strong concept in the way that Asylum was, so I'm hoping the season will be as consistent and tense as that one. Freak Show had incredible individual episodes so if they keep that up and combine it with how well the over-all story arch worked in Asylum/Murder House then it will be an outstanding season. 

Archived