šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5)

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have mixed feelings. This can either go really well or really badly. And considering that she's Jessica Lange's "replacement," I have a feeling people will be extra critical of Gaga.

I wanted her in The Walking Dead as a bad ass zombie, but AHS is cool too! :party:

GUESS WHOS JUMPING ON THE AHS BANDWAGON??

giphy.gif

Do I need to watch the other seasons to understand the fifth one??

I have only watched the first season and somebody told me that I could jump into the fourth without missing anything. :huh:

giphy.gif

No, they normally have most of the same cast members but a completely different story, setting, characters etc.

Ā 

But if you're interested, watch the second season (which IMO is the best) just to get a taste of the show.

thatfoxyfeeling

What the **** is happening? The mess that was ARTPOP and now all this in one month, I need to breathe otherwise I'm going to have a cardiac arrest.

Robinladen

giphy.gif

No, but watch the first two seasons anyway cause they are gold. Or the third season, which is liked by the gays in general. No one likes the fourth season tho.

Am I the only one who's emotionally overwhelmed that after years of people dragging her down, her rebellion against what people expect from her finally pays off?

MasterOfPuppets

OMG wtf is going onĀ  :giveup:Ā  I hope she does a good job because this could really be something !

She could be up for a golden globe too if she is good no ?Ā 

OMG wtf is going onĀ  :giveup:Ā  I hope she does a good job because this could really be something !

She could be up for a golden globe too if she is good no ?Ā 

Emmy award too

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived