đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5)

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

why

It's not a show people talk about anymore and it's not critically acclaimed. If she wanted to do a short tv show that has limited amount of episodes she should have done True Detective on HBO. As if HBO would hire Lady Gaga though :lmao:

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

GypsyPrince

Ew worst career move ever. Even worse than ARTPOP. AHS is done they've been repeating the same characters since season 2

um, because it's an anthology series so there's no harm using the same actors to play new characters??

The ratings for AHS have been consistent and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. not with Gaga finally starring in a show that is very close to her aesthetic.

People have been calling for Ryan to put Gaga on AHS since Coven, and now that he's finally doing so, people will watch.

edit: besides it's not the first time we know Gaga. She's not going to do a show just because it's going to be popular. Look at Machete Kills. 

ModernEcstasy

Inb4 LG5 Promo. It will air in October/ November. Her album/ single will be out at the same time. Praying!

It's not a show people talk about anymore and it's not critically acclaimed. If she wanted to do a short tv show that has limited amount of episodes she should have done True Detective on HBO. As if HBO would hire Lady Gaga though :lmao:

this is huge. you need to stop being negative and annoying

Lona Delery

Remember the "maybe I already put a spell on you" stuff? :udidnt:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

artpopmess

um, because it's an anthology series so there's no harm using the same actors to play new characters??

That's not what I meant. And ratings of course are great but it's not the pop culture phenomenon it once was

this is huge. you need to stop being negative and annoying

You need to stop reading other's ppl opinions if it bothers you that much

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived