💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Forbes: Lady Gaga secures her transition from Pop Star to Chanteuse

pie-kun

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This is a strategic move career-wise, as it saves Gaga from following Madonna down the path of trying to stay young and relevant at 50+ years of age."

Katy is still doing the same thing, and always will be  :giggle:

Pure Adrenaline

This is a strategic move career-wise, as it saves Gaga from following Madonna down the path of trying to stay young and relevant at 50+ years of age

soooooooooo true :air:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Gaga’s last pop album, ARTPOP, was considered a flop by many

=> transitioning from "is a flop" to "considered a flop"...

I see...

giphy.gif

mitchellok

slay diamond chanteuse 

i'm hoping she doesn't run with this and think it'll take her to the bank because it won't

everyone says they want her to sit down with just a piano and sing for a full album

but it won't sell it never will unless she were to take a page from adele and do something similar to her style

i want ****ing pop

aaronyoji

She won't. She will always keep a part of Gaga but I think during ARTPOP she got overwhelmed with flying dresses and useless apps. She's just putting her music and talent first. 

i think theres a good balance between innovation, and raw talent. all the ARTPOP inventions where truly amazing and innovative and visually exciting, unfortunately we just didnt see them nor where they put to good enough use to stamp any certain image in the publics mind. she could still do things like that with her new found refined nature, but keep it elevated, high end, concise. something we didnt see enough of during ARTPOP. and then to top it all off with fresh, evolved, raw music from her thats her best written if the hype is true, you cant go wrong. 

slay diamond chanteuse 

i'm hoping she doesn't run with this and think it'll take her to the bank because it won't

everyone says they want her to sit down with just a piano and sing for a full album

but it won't sell it never will unless she were to take a page from adele and do something similar to her style

i want ****ing pop

you do realize all the genres she's been singing lately, as well as adele is the very origin of pop music right? like, this whole fanbase realizes that right??? 

Archived