Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: Gaga is very talented + there's room for other queens

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Look. The title doesn't really give justice to what Madonna really said in context.

We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing. It's important for us to support each other. The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It's got nothing to do with 'she's taking my crown' or 'she's in some space of mine.' She has her thing. I do think she's a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just one issue. And everybody's obviously run with it and turned into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. And you know what? I don't care anymore. Here's the thing: One day everyone's going to just shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan.

Brilliant! Feud over! Madonna had her issue with Gaga, but thinks she is talented and wants to support her. Can we focus on this instead of dragging old comments through the dirt again?

Yes I agree that Madonna acted immature at times, Gaga didn't help the situation at times either when she lied about M emailing her and such. It's over now it was only one issue and Madonna doesn't care about it.

Let us move on and just end this silly feud. 

I totally agree :yes::applause:

+Endless quotes praising numerous female artists.

She was on bad terms with Cher and Debbie Harry, exchanged disses with Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson. Not a singing heartwarming girlpower moment in her heyday. Britney is the only clear counter-example.

"she blatantly ripped off one of my songs"

She could have used other words to say the same thing. 

born this way is really similar so i dont see anything wrong with that t statement :shrug:

remember when gaga lied about that email? 

not a big deal both songs are crap so whatever 

She was on bad terms with Cher and Debbie Harry, exchanged disses with Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson. Not a singing heartwarming girlpower moment in her heyday. Britney is the only clear counter-example.

because cher nad mariah were dissing her

calling her ugly/ irrelevant 

lets not blame everything on madonna

LePetitGAGABLover

Oh yes, now that shes decreasing in popularity she wants gaga back. Open your eyes people!!!! She never cared about Gaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm I the only one seeing this?????

monketsharona

This thread is not even neutral.. it is oriented to get comments which is actually the point Madonna is expressing in this article.

I don't even like Madonna but she is in right to feel like Gaga copied her song (even if she used it to sell her album and making people talk about her)

Don't be hypocrits Gaga has done the same with Katy Perry while she while she was stuggling with ARTPOP....

SissyFromSpace

born this way is really similar so i dont see anything wrong with that t statement :shrug:

because cher nad mariah were dissing her

calling her ugly/ irrelevant 

lets not blame everything on madonna

Proof Gaga "lied" about this email?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Okay Madge, say you think they're similar, but blatant ripoff is BS.

Lied? All we know is Madonna's publicist called her a liar. A publicist who is a known liar herself.

DrewStevens

I still don't think saying someone "blatantly ripped off" your song is nice and it only reignites the feud. She says that everybody turned into a huge feud but the truth is that she kinda gave it more attention during the MDNA era. The feud wouldn't be such a thing if she would have ignored it. Blaming others for the feud is not very Unapologetic Bitch from her. 

Cody Draco

"she blatantly ripped off one of my songs"

She could have used other words to say the same thing. 

That's not enough to call her b---hy. It seems like you have no clue what b---hy is. Try again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIShGmiAvgA

btw sounds a lot like ey /discussion get over it 

i would have sued gaga if it was my song

hope they have a chat with each other and become friends 

this annoying fan war is boring and this thread shows us again that most of you will never get over it

rant over bye 

SissyFromSpace

proof that it wasnt a lie 

waiting for ur proof first hunTy

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived