đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way is criminally overrated by this fan base.

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Mary Jane Holland sounds like a 're-hashed' Bloody Mary.

This comparison astounds me, what exactly is similar? (I'm not attacking your view, I'm trying to understand this :wtf: )

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its impact is undeniable but it's one of the worst produced albums by a main pop girl ever. It just seems rushed and unfinished. Mainly Garibay's fault.

Blue Jeans

but, like no.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Born this way overrated?

ARTPOP better ?

is chu okay?

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

FATCAT

Let me see... ARTPOP's missteps are easily miles better than BTW's missteps.

I've been a fan of Gaga's music since The Fame, but I don't let nostalgia cloud my judgement.

I can listen to ARTPOP in it's entirety and I can't say the same for any of her other albums.

That is all. I don't see what there is to hate about my opinion that ARTPOP is her best album

Let the music form your opinions, not the charts or the media or your fellow Little Monsters.

:ohwell:

Oh I'm not hating on your opinion, I just don't understand what you mean by missteps. Are you talking about Promo? Are you talking about the Tour? I'm clearly not grasping your sub-content.

Purr more, hiss less.

Cody Draco

There isn't a track on Born This Way that I dislike (minus Bad Kids  :teehee: ). I've stood by it from the moment it was released. You'd be surprised how many people in this fanbase disliked it and left. Very negative time for Gaga fans as far as I remember. ARTPOP is safer and cleaner, but I think I like the gritty side of Gaga shown in Born This Way more. I applaud ARTPOP as her most cohesive and well put together album though. The music just isn't as exciting for me personally  :spin:

For those two sentences alone I can respect you and your opinion and I feel safe to say that you will probably respect mine. :hug:

XoXoJoanneGaga

It may be a classic in the sense that it was successful, but in comparison to artistic growth (musiclly), BTW is her greatest acheivement.

If we're talking about the high points on BTW I agree. Songs like TEOG, Bloody Mary, MTN, You & I, and Judas are some of her best songs by far musically and lyrically. But the album has a bunch of weaker songs that just feel like rehashes of 80s music (Black Jesus, FOHL, Bad Kids, Americano, Highway Unicorn..)

SlaeUrAnus

No. Born This Way is inspirational, incredible and an iconic piece of music.

If anything, ARTPOP is overrated by fans on this site. Born This Way is twice the album of ARTPOP.

imo:

BTW > ARTPOP > TFM >>> TF

but I agree that the ARTPOP hate is stupid

I agree with the hate, but in my opinion it is her least quality album.
In my messy era.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Bad Romance and Judas are extremely similar. If you listen to them back to back it becomes so evident. G.U.Y. and Poker Face? Only a few similarities.

G.U.Y. is a rehash of LoveGame not Poker Face

Bad Romance and Judas are extremely similar. If you listen to them back to back it becomes so evident. G.U.Y. and Poker Face? Only a few similarities.

And the other comparisons I said don't matter because?

Spyro the Dragon

Dorothy Gale

Born this way overrated?

ARTPOP better ?

is chu okay?

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

I just have a different opinion. It's okay to be different. I was born this way.

Tove Lo

Bad Kids is amazing?

Yes I actually love that song. Along with Fashion of His Love and Americano.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Cody Draco

Oh I'm not hating on your opinion, I just don't understand what you mean by missteps. Are you talking about Promo? Are you talking about the Tour? I'm clearly not grasping your sub-content.

I'm talking about the music and the music alone. Americano, Bad Kids and other songs ruin the album listening experience for me.

Even though I dislike Donatella I am still able to listen to it and not cringe to death. The power of ARTPOP.

Archived