💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way is criminally overrated by this fan base.

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

it is her best album

:bye:

exactly (i thought they meant the song but then i saw they meant the album  :madge: )

wtf... this hussy is winding us up :lolly:

GagaDragon

*Pukes*

Even if you think it's overrated, it's still a master piece along with TF and TFM.

All you ARTPOP foamers are just jealous the album slays, stop being delusional.

GagaUnderYou

When ARTPOP came out, everyone on here said it was her best. When Gaga drops her new pop album then we're gonna hear "I miss the ARTPOP era" 

JazzGa

No to all of your assumptions about "what the fanbase agrees is her best/worst album"

No to your idea that Monsters agree on literally anything

No to your insinuation that Born This Way was purchased/lifted from Madonna

No to your thread.

7G1BuvQ.gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

heavyMetalGAGA

And so what if it was? People are allowed to like what they like! Born This Way is an incredible and organic album that saved thousands if not millions of fans' lives. I f*cking love everything about that album and its campaign. 

blacklistedd

After seeing tons of fans dragging ARTPOP, I realized that most people think btw is her best album. I love the album, but a lot of the material is sub-par. Judas sounds like a rehash of bad romance in terms of theme and production, born this way sounds an awful lot like express yourself. Fans say that ARTPOP wasn't 100% original, but neither was btw. Judas' beat was bought from another artist, and many questioned how much of the album was "influenced" by Madonna. ARTPOP, after being dubbed a flop was completely altered. When it leaked, I remember post after post saying it was her best work, now it's a taboo thing to even say. Born this way was disliked by many in the fan base, but everyone seems to have forgotten.

Judas is one of Gaga's best tracks. Its similar to Bad Romance with its pounding industrial euro-beat and lyrics on tortured romance but thats hardly a means of criticism.

While I enjoy ARTPOP its clearly her weakest album for a myriad of reasons.

elijahfan

Not only is it her best album musically, but it's also the record that helped many of us (including me) feel better in their own skins. So if you think THIS is overrated, well you're pretty ****ing dumb.

Archived