đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rap Beauty Iggy Azalea speaks up in new interviews!

Navy

Featured Posts

Bloody

are you joking she's literally talking out of her ass

the only thing i learned from watching this is that iggy knows exactly why these hip hop djs don't respect her and she knows they're right about her

Did you watch the whole videos? Why she is talking out of her ass? because she is saying her opinion?  :shrug:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

the only thing i learned from watching this is that iggy knows exactly why these hip hop djs don't respect her and she knows they're right about her

You sound so pressed. I'm not even an Iggy fan, in fact I was one of her critics during the Azealia/Iggy stan wars but boy has she shown me who she truly is. I have nothing but respect for her nowadays.

wiltedbliss

exactly. They're still humans, there's a few artist I'm not big fans of, but I would never throw the amount of hatred that some of these people do towards those artist. If you have something to say about an artist that you don't like it should be constructive criticism or said in a respectful manor, not in a hateful way.

Exactly. It's just plain rude, and quite pathetic really. Shows how deep their insecurities are.

"Is iggy done with hip hop"

MORE LIKE HIP HOP IS DONE WITH IGGYigPxpw5e1CCGI.gif

atleast it was there for her at some point, unlike your flop fav, and the last time I heard the radio her songs were still playing igPxpw5e1CCGI.gif

wiltedbliss

You sound so pressed. I'm not even an Iggy fan, in fact I was one of her critics during the Azealia/Iggy stan wars but boy has she shown me who she truly is. I have nothing but respect for her nowadays.

SLAY

Do you even know anything about hip hop though?  :fail:

These hip hop DJs are pricks. Everytime they got a damn women in their studio all they do is ask about their s-x life and they did the same for Iggy. She was on a hip hop station interviewed yesterday as well but the interview hasnt been posted yet. Many stations respect her hustle and how she built herself from the ground up with her career years ago. These DJs are always talking about ass and tits and never talk about the music. She is a classy women she doesn't need to come off as bull headed trash like other people, not everyone in hip hop has to be aggressive and come off as "ghetto" to get acceptance. 

Isn't this the same person who made racist comments on twitter? talk about hypocrisy/

You don't even know the situations you're just going off of what everyone else thinks and says. Typical :)

Isn't this the same person who made racist comments on twitter? talk about hypocrisy/

You don't even know the situations you're just going off of what everyone else thinks and says. Typical :)

Cody Draco

Do you even know anything about hip hop though?  :fail:

These hip hop DJs are pricks. Everytime they got a damn women in their studio all they do is ask about their s-x life and they did the same for Iggy. She was on a hip hop station interviewed yesterday as well but the interview hasnt been posted yet. Many stations respect her hustle and how she built herself from the ground up with her career years ago. These DJs are always talking about ass and tits and never talk about the music. She is a classy women she doesn't need to come off as bull headed trash like other people, not everyone in hip hop has to be aggressive and come off as "ghetto" to get acceptance. 

Navy I love and respect you so much. Keep educating, you're amazing at it. :applause:

Exactly. It's just plain rude, and quite pathetic really. Shows how deep their insecurities are.

It really does :( I'm glad Iggy has herself together though, I wouldn't be able to handle all of that.

Navy I love and respect you so much. Keep educating, you're amazing at it. :applause:

Awh thank you, love you too :hug:

*She addressed twitter and criticized people's behavior on social medias when she did the same not too long ago, where did i say anything that is off from the topic?

wiltedbliss

call me when she's done with music so i know it'll be safe to play the radio again.

Or maybe you can make a disc of songs you wanna hear, and quit whining. Here you go:

Pampers+Active+Baby.jpg

darkchylde

Or maybe you can make a disc, and quit whining. Here you go:

Pampers+Active+Baby.jpg

Unlike her, I do realize I have no talent for music. Nice try with the pic but it's as flat as your point.

She addressed twitter and criticized people's behavior on social medias when she did the same not too long ago, where did i say anything that is off from the topic?

95% of those "tweets" are fake for starters, but that's beyond the point. None of the statements she's made on her twitter were flat out racist, if anything jokes unlike the bullying thrown at her daily and any statement that she made in the past that offended people she apologized for years ago, you people just love to hold grudges. Anyways, the amount of hate Iggy gets from kill yourself to the most awful things she has every right to criticize people's behavior. She is bullied to no end and if you were ever bullied you should know it's not a good feeling. Everything she is saying about social media and the internet is true. The internet can be a evil place.

Archived